Well it seems I have had several folks ask me if I was going to the Shoot
Out to do any live streaming ? I had such a crazy week getting back from NC
last week I had not planned on it . However I called Mike G. today and he is
ok with me comming up and doing some video work of the finals and maybe
a feature match or so .Then take the video and make some DVDs and give
part of the proceeds the ARC for the kids .
The reason for this post is to see how many folks would be interested in
buying some of these if I decide to jump up in the morning and go . What
I will probably do if I make the trip is film the matches and sell em as a set
Nothing fancy or edited ,just a single shot ,good angle , with no commentary
unless I dream up something brilliant. Will probably sell the DVDs for 15 each
or 30 for a set of 3 or something like that . I will make it fair and split the
proceeds with ARC . That is of course if all the players agree as well
Its friday evening so I will wait and see how many people are interested
and make a decision later .Would love to have just streamed it but its in
the country and air cards work but they want me to do something that will
benefit the cause .
In short if enough people hit me back and say YES I want a dvd I will
pack up and go . If not I will stay here and work .
Out to do any live streaming ? I had such a crazy week getting back from NC
last week I had not planned on it . However I called Mike G. today and he is
ok with me comming up and doing some video work of the finals and maybe
a feature match or so .Then take the video and make some DVDs and give
part of the proceeds the ARC for the kids .
The reason for this post is to see how many folks would be interested in
buying some of these if I decide to jump up in the morning and go . What
I will probably do if I make the trip is film the matches and sell em as a set
Nothing fancy or edited ,just a single shot ,good angle , with no commentary
unless I dream up something brilliant. Will probably sell the DVDs for 15 each
or 30 for a set of 3 or something like that . I will make it fair and split the
proceeds with ARC . That is of course if all the players agree as well
Its friday evening so I will wait and see how many people are interested
and make a decision later .Would love to have just streamed it but its in
the country and air cards work but they want me to do something that will
benefit the cause .
In short if enough people hit me back and say YES I want a dvd I will
pack up and go . If not I will stay here and work .