Sneaky Pete Cues by Arnot

Arnot Wadsworth

Senior Cuemaker
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
This cue includes the following:

* Hardwood Butt with 4-Points (Available in East Indian Rosewood – Goncalo Alves – Purple Heart)
* Hard Maple Forearm
* One Hard Maple Shaft
* Radial Pin
* Choice of LePro, Triangle or Elk Master Tip

Regular Price Only $439.00.
Now for a Limited Time ONLY $269!

Attachments

• FisherWholeCueShafts.jpg
    FisherWholeCueShafts.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 932

brokenarrowjbe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
If you don't mind me asking, are the tip size and weight of the cue set or will you make them some what customized? Interested in BEM with purpleheart at 19.5 to 20 ounces. Really looks nice, Thanks, John

Last edited:

brokenarrowjbe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
His website refers to cheap sneaky pete's that are really house cues cut in half. I think his have more attention to detail than the run of the mill sneaky pete. I am willing to trust he is not selling junk. If nothing else I may try his T3 shaft. Never heard a bad word on his work. John

brokenarrowjbe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Maybe the economy sucks and he needs to pay the rent. Who cares as long as the cue is as advertised. I am willing to check it out. John

Arnot Wadsworth

Senior Cuemaker
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Arnot, I'm curious, do these sneaky petes come with the disposable shafts you were telling me about on the phone? You know, when I called you and asked if you warranty your cue shafts. I'm the guy that had one that was split straight down the middle of the shaft between the laminates And when I told you about it, you said, "I'm not gonna warranty that. Besides shafts are disposable." and then something weird happened on the phone call and I got disconnected or something. Remember? If not that's alright, but could you explain to the fine people if azbilliards what "disposable shafts" are because I'm still kinda confused (scratching head)...

I told you on the phone at 11:30 at night that "I am not going to replace a shaft after the cue has owned by at least 3 players, sold on ebay, refinished by another person (God knows who) and been on the street for over 5 years." I think it has more than met its expectations. You are not scratching your head -- You are just trying to make my look bad here on AZ. Next time tell the whole story.

junkbond

The dog ate my stroke.
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
jbravo,

I'm sorry to hear about the problem you had with Arnot's T3 shaft, and I hope you guys can work something out.

For anyone interested, I have an Arnot cue with the T3 shaft that's two years old now and in perfect condition. I can't count the hundreds of hours of use it has. I have another Arnot cue that's ten years old, and the maple shaft on that one is as still straight as an arrow.

Just want to point out that jbravo's problem in not a common one.

-Howard

...and I'll sure be checking into these sneakies. The man builds a great hitting cue.

Charlie Edwards

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Arnie is one of the most honorable and trustworthy cuemakers on this planet. He is an asset to the cuemaking trade. I know for a fact that he ONLY uses high quality seasoned wood and the very best parts available.

Plus, these two cues that he has available are a steal!

islandtime

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Arnot...

Having dealt with Arnot on 2 separate occasions I find it very difficult to believe him to be acting in any way but honorable and fair. If in fact he's opting not to stand behind one of his products, I'd be very much inclined to believe that there are extenuating circumstances.

In both of my dealings he went beyond the 'call of duty' and provided more than what I was entitled to. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with him once again.

To the poster thinking about trying his T3 shaft... I have 2 that are still in one piece and I love their play :)))

Bob Hyde