So Cal Ladies 9-Ball Tour 2011 Opener, Feb 19-20 @ Pockets in Manhattan Beach

Melissa Herndon

Pro Player
Silver Member
The Tiger So Cal Ladies 9-Ball Tour is having their 1st event of 2011 at Pockets Sports Bar in Manhattan Beach, CA...Feb 19-20.

Entry fee is $50 and the SCL9T annual dues are $25.
Optional: $25 add'l fee for Conditional Membership with the WPBA

Tournament Format
Race to 7, Winner Breaks, Double Elimination. Finals are a single race to 9. Open to all female players except the WPBA Top 16.

NEW in 2011!!! 10-Ball Break-and-Run Pot before the tournaments starts. Only open to players entered in the tournament.

DOORS OPEN AT 9 AM. MANDATORY PLAYERS MEETING AT 10 AM.
PLAY STARTS AT 11 AM.

516 N. SEPULVEDA BLVD
MANHATTAN BEACH, CA 90266

Spectators welcome...no admission fee to come watch and support the ladies!

Tournament coverage will also be live-streamed at http://www.ustream.tv/channel/so-cal-ladies-9-ball-tour

The SCL9T is title-sponsored by Tiger Products.

Pooldawg and Delta-13 are also proud sponsors of the SCL9T.

If you have any questions regarding the SCL9T or the tournament, please contact Melissa Herndon at socalwomenstour@gmail.com

Attachments

• So Cal Ladies Tour at Pockets.jpg
    So Cal Ladies Tour at Pockets.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 178

Melissa Herndon

Pro Player
Silver Member
We will also be raffling a Tiger TC-1 at the event. If you would like to buy tickets, please PM me for details.

Melissa

Melissa Herndon

Pro Player
Silver Member
Well...two of the favorites to win (Melissa Morris and Stacy Novack) are sick and might not make it...so this field might be wide open for a new player to take the winner's circle!!!

We start the live stream tomorrow at 11 AM!!!

Melissa

mtorre14

I didnt do it
Silver Member
Ok...thanks...I was hoping Lori won...but congrats to Jenny...and Lori played great but she looked really tired at the end...great job to both gals.

Last edited: