So I tried the "See-system" and it was interesting but...

mista335

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The table has a lot to offer, some just dont see it or maybe havnt realized it.

Im sure for many of you who keep at you will either give up because some shots arnt going and some are.(blame yourself)or you will keep at it and do to repetition start making the rite adjustments.

I imagine some of you just started doing things a little different just to get some shots to go.

Anthony

Do you have any experience with PRO ONE or is this all just theoretical?

8pack

They call me 2 county !
Silver Member
Do you have any experience with PRO ONE or is this all just theoretical?

I understand how it works and also I provided a video of me a while back of doing something almost the same as pro1 and this was before Stan put out his dvd.I think he seen it and some others have to.And i had a video of me doing it one handed.;)

I also have Stans dvd.

Anthony

PS

Something missing because if there wasnt everyone would be getting it and doing it.
Players like haveing the edge.:smile:
Also there wouldnt be so many threads about it.:smile:

Last edited:

8pack

They call me 2 county !
Silver Member
There's countless videos on youtube now of people shooting with Pro One.

Please provide at least one example of someone making in adjustment (other than BHE) in their aim.

Dosnt matter ,keep this in mind your either on line or close.;)

Anthony

stan shuffett

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I understand how it works and also I provided a video of me a while back of doing something almost the same as pro1 and this was before Stan put out his dvd.I think he seen it and some others have to.And i had a video of me doing it one handed.;)

I also have Stans dvd.

Anthony

PS

Something missing because if there wasnt everyone would be getting it and doing it.

Nothing is missing! System-wise, anyway.

Well, perhaps there could be one missing element and that might be a bridge that could allow for a proper transfer of mindset for understanding something that is not supposed to be.

It's so difficult for many to wrap their mind around the concept that there is only ONE shot. I repeat...ONE SHOT!

How can that be? The typical understanding of this game is language and math based and the best those intelligences can advance is that there are a ZILLION SHOTS on the table. There can 't be just one shot....not going there...that 's silly ..ain't going to happen.

Crossing the bridge is all about understanding how the power of one's visual intelligence can reduce the zillion shots down to one. What's not supposed to be is a set of words that describes what the eyes see in order to unlock the geometry of the game. It is all about the eyes and a simple rotation to CCB.

Many pros already do this but they do not have the WORDS to describe what they see nor are most of them even aware of the fact that their eyes sweep to CCB.

I am sharing some very special info but I can 't make anyone cross the bridge. That's a mindset. The headaches and all are a result of trying to grasp what the eyes do through typical math or language. That is like mixing oil with water.

As I have been saying, pool is a visually driven game. You can play for a lifetime and at a world class level to boot but never understand what your eyes are really doing on that rectangular surface.

I am trying...

Stan Shuffett

nobcitypool

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

No, they wouldn't. Everyone has the potential to be multi millionaires but few have the wherewithal, determination and/or work ethic to get it done. Or using the same analogy, the opportunity or circumstances (physical limitations, inadequate access to a table, family/professional conflicts, etc).

Stan's and others statements are the system works as advertised. Nobody said it was easy and would happen with minimal effort. Name any aiming system that provides great results with minimal effort. Few are likely to be able to open up and clear their mind in order to grasp CTE/Pro One. Fewer are willing to put in the table time to become proficient. Fewer yet will be willing to accept and fix other deficiencies in their game that must be fixed to maximize the potential of Stan's aiming system, or any other for that matter.

More than the value of aiming the ball, ProOne and my lessons with Stan and Stevie have clearly brought to light other deficiencies in my game. To be sure, that has been a bit humbling. However, it has shown me a clear path to what I need to do if I want to progress to higher levels. IMHO, it doesn't get much better than that. I initially fought accepting all this and instead questioned the system. Thank you Stevie Moore and Stan for your patience and helping me remove my self imposed blinders! Since that time, my improvement has been substantial and it is beginning to show up in my competitive game. I am sold 100%, there is zero doubt in my mind regarding Pro One.

mista335

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

OK if you know Pro One which shot doesn't go in the pocket for you?

stan shuffett

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
No, they wouldn't. Everyone has the potential to be multi millionaires but few have the wherewithal, determination and/or work ethic to get it done. Or using the same analogy, the opportunity or circumstances (physical limitations, inadequate access to a table, family/professional conflicts, etc).

Stan's and others statements are the system works as advertised. Nobody said it was easy and would happen with minimal effort. Name any aiming system that provides great results with minimal effort. Few are likely to be able to open up and clear their mind in order to grasp CTE/Pro One. Fewer are willing to put in the table time to become proficient. Fewer yet will be willing to accept and fix other deficiencies in their game that must be fixed to maximize the potential of Stan's aiming system, or any other for that matter.

More than the value of aiming the ball, ProOne and my lessons with Stan and Stevie have clearly brought to light other deficiencies in my game. To be sure, that has been a bit humbling. However, it has shown me a clear path to what I need to do if I want to progress to higher levels. IMHO, it doesn't get much better than that. I initially fought accepting all this and instead questioned the system. Thank you Stevie Moore and Stan for your patience and helping me remove my self imposed blinders! Since that time, my improvement has been substantial and it is beginning to show up in my competitive game. I am sold 100%, there is zero doubt in my mind regarding Pro One.

Thank you, Nobcitypool!

I'm not sure that I have the words that express my sincere appreciation for your efforts in learning CTE PRO ONE.

I think it boils down to appreciattion of the qualities that you possess that lead to success in many areas of your life. You undertook what proved to be a tough study. You hung in there through thick and thin with a dertemination that if something was there, you were going to experience it. Sticktuitiveness is what I sometimes call it and you have it.

Stan Shuffett

8pack

They call me 2 county !
Silver Member
Nothing is missing! System-wise, anyway.

Well, perhaps there could be one missing element and that might be a bridge that could allow for a proper transfer of mindset for understanding something that is not supposed to be.

It's so difficult for many to wrap their mind around the concept that there is only ONE shot. I repeat...ONE SHOT!

How can that be? The typical understanding of this game is language and math based and the best those intelligences can advance is that there are a ZILLION SHOTS on the table. There can 't be just one shot....not going there...that 's silly ..ain't going to happen.

Crossing the bridge is all about understanding how the power of one's visual intelligence can reduce the zillion shots down to one. What's not supposed to be is a set of words that describes what the eyes see in order to unlock the geometry of the game. It is all about the eyes and a simple rotation to CCB.

Many pros already do this but they do not have the WORDS to describe what they see nor are most of them even aware of the fact that their eyes sweep to CCB.

I am sharing some very special info but I can 't make anyone cross the bridge. That's a mindset. The headaches and all are a result of trying to grasp what the eyes do through typical math or language. That is like mixing oil with water.

As I have been saying, pool is a visually driven game. You can play for a lifetime and at a world class level to boot but never understand what your eyes are really doing on that rectangular surface.

I am trying...

Stan Shuffett

Thanks for your input Stan.
I think about your system and what Hal was trying to teach me and what your doing dosnt even come close to what he was trying to teach.The shot is either thick or thin.
Im sure you realized after going to the table this cant be.
You say its one shot but yet you have 4 different line ups.
It looks like you've created a modified fractional system with a sweep that creates a center pocket shot.I disagree with that.It is a crazy thing that a shot that goes from a certain position,the system tries to capture everything on that line.
From what Ive come up with 2 lines need to be addressed.You are dealing with these lines but your skipping on it.

Just my opinion.

Sorry some of you dont like it .:)

Anthony

Last edited:

stan shuffett

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks for your input Stan.
I think about your system and what Hal was trying to teach me and what your doing dosnt even come close to what he was trying to teach.The shot is either thick or thin.
Im sure you realized after going to the table this cant be.
You say its one shot but yet you have 4 different line ups.
It looks like you've created a modified fractional system with a sweep that creates a center pocket shot.I disagree with that.It is a crazy thing that a shot that goes from a certain position,the system tries to capture everything on that line.
From what Ive come up with 2 lines need to be addressed.You are dealing with these lines but your skipping on it.

Just my opinion.

Sorry some of you dont like it .:)

Anthony

Not skipping anything.

Apparently, you have little understanding of what Hal knew.

Do not shoot fractions. Can 't remember the last time I shot a fractions shot.

There is only ONE shot that I shoot and I do that a few hundred times a day, nearly every day.

Perhaps you may see this one day, but I doubt it. But you might. I am unsure about whether you really want to see this or not.

And that's ok by me.

Stan Shuffett

8pack

They call me 2 county !
Silver Member
Not skipping anything.

Apparently, you have little understanding of what Hal knew.
Do not shoot fractions. Can 't remember the last time I shot a fractions shot.

There is only ONE shot that I shoot and I do that a few hundred times a day, nearly every day.

Perhaps you may see this one day, but I doubt it. But you might. I am unsure about whether you really want to see this or not.

And that's ok by me.

Stan Shuffett

Probably so and thats alrite .

Im a very open minded person and Im always open to new ideals,you simetimes run across something that really helps your game.

Anthony

mista335

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You know the shots where you guys have the balls sitting the same place but 30 feet across ..The balls havnt really change in relationship with each other but the angle has.(them):smile:Some are claiming there the same doing pro1.

No.

Just describe a shot I can't pocket consistently with Pro One.

Sounds like you have more experience with Pro One than I do since I've only been at it for about 6 weeks. I'd really like to know where these "gaps" are.

I've yet to find any kind of cut shot that can't be pocketed. If I miss a ball I know why I missed. Either I've chosen a right sweep instead of a left sweep or vice versa or I just hit a bum stroke. I know this to be true because when I set up the same shot again and correct either of those 2 problems (sometimes both in the same shot) the ball goes in.

If you've discovered gaps, then let everyone know where they are. Stan Shuffet will say there aren't any and I suspect Gerry Williams would agree.

You might end up being smarter than all of us or you might realise that maybe you didn't put enough table time into Pro One.

8pack

They call me 2 county !
Silver Member
No.

Just describe a shot I can't pocket consistently with Pro One.

Sounds like you have more experience with Pro One than I do since I've only been at it for about 6 weeks. I'd really like to know where these "gaps" are.

I've yet to find any kind of cut shot that can't be pocketed. If I miss a ball I know why I missed. Either I've chosen a right sweep instead of a left sweep or vice versa or I just hit a bum stroke. I know this to be true because when I set up the same shot again and correct either of those 2 problems (sometimes both in the same shot) the ball goes in.

If you've discovered gaps, then let everyone know where they are. Stan Shuffet will say there aren't any and I suspect Gerry Williams would agree.

You might end up being smarter than all of us or you might realise that maybe you didn't put enough table time into Pro One.

Probably more table time then most on pivoting.;)
And I noted everything along the way.

This is not my oldest video's but Im pivoting.

I site down the cue just like you would a riffle .
Watch how the stick starts out,Im actually aiming it at something.

I only pivot on hard shots when I pivot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSlTkZFC0ao

Sometimes I feel like Im cheating.:)
Anthony

Last edited:

mista335

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
[/SIZE]

Probably more table time then most on pivoting.;)
And I noted everything along the way.

This is not my oldest video's but Im pivoting.

I site down the cue just like you would a riffle .
Watch how the stick starts out,Im actually aiming it at something.

I only pivot on hard shots when I pivot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSlTkZFC0ao

Sometimes I feel like Im cheating.:)
Anthony

Can't see any gaps. Maybe use bees wax if you find any.

8pack

They call me 2 county !
Silver Member

Attachments

• e_Ui7VXPKHhcG1O2hG26.jpg
    e_Ui7VXPKHhcG1O2hG26.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 188
Last edited:

stan shuffett

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Here's a gap for you.

Practicing these shots yesterday, and realized something pretty cool.

CB A pockets the 1 ball in the upper left corner.

CB B pockets the 2 ball in the same pocket.

I was able to make both shots with CTE/OBC and just dropping down into CCB.

Not sure what this proves or disproves, if anything, just thought it was neat.

Some of you called this the same and Stan stood behind it.
You see that big a$$ gap,that is not the same line up on both shots with out adjusting because of being influenced by the pocket.
You guys keep stabbing aiming systems in the back with your claims.
Get real would you.:)

Anthony

I will get real to the tune of my $5000 to your $500.

The shots are the same in CTE PRO ONE! The window is open. We can get an unbiased panel of 3 to judge. We do this in my home. Since you can win $5000, that will cover you expenses.

2 lines of balls. 2 simple A with CTE inside pivots to put the OB in the bottom left corner.
Same shot.. I will stand behind it! Darn right!!

Stan Shuffett

8pack

They call me 2 county !
Silver Member
I forgot what I was going to say......Oh yow,I heard this funny joke the other day.Do you know what a well satisfied women says after sex?

I didnt think you knew...:p

Anthony

Last edited:

stan shuffett

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You have one shot that is just past 3/4 and the other just past 1/2.We dont need any judges .Let forums judge..YOU say your system is a center pocket system but yet you have 2 different angles that is created by the same movements and line ups.

MY paypal is anthonyobermier@yahoo.com go ahead and send the money.
You dont get2 different angle with the same lineup and same pocket without changing something..

MAN THAT WAS EASY MONEY

Haha, weaseling out.
Good move on your part.
Stan Shuffett