Social & Political threads on my ignore list

9andout

Gunnin' for a 3 pack!!
Silver Member
I joined AZB to discuss pool and pool products. But of recent times, each time I drop bye there's a 'heated' discussion on politics and social issues. I have decided to ignore threads today on Trump and transgender use of toilets as examples. I will be ignoring social and political threads and I'm only looking for pool related discussions. Have a nice day!

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Check your forum titles much?

Tramp Steamer

One Pocket enthusiast.
Silver Member
They all revert to a JOHN
:killingme::killingme:

Speaking of Johns, Earnestine (Ernie) once told me that he/she had the unique privilege of being allowed to use both the men's and women's rest rooms at our pool hall, I beg your pardon, sports bar and grill. I asked him/her which room smelled the best. He/she said it was a toss up depending upon whether you liked Lima beans, or tuna salad. :smile:

GoldCrown

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Speaking of Johns, Earnestine (Ernie) once told me that he/she had the unique privilege of being allowed to use both the men's and women's rest rooms at our pool hall, I beg your pardon, sports bar and grill. I asked him/her which room smelled the best. He/she said it was a toss up depending upon whether you liked Lima beans, or tuna salad. :smile:

I see a problem. Does SheHe stand or sit. Definitely does not lift a leg. Proper stance is everything.

Tramp Steamer

One Pocket enthusiast.
Silver Member
I see a problem. Does SheHe stand or sit. Definitely does not lift a leg. Proper stance is everything.

Well, GC, he/she does neither. She/he died. Remember?
He/she caught herself/himself cheating on himself/herself and put a 9 mm rocket hole in the side of her/his head.
A funny aside. Shorty sneaked into the funeral home and stole his/her glass eye. He keeps it on his mantle and goes half crazy, now and then. :D

GoldCrown

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Well, GC, he/she does neither. She/he died. Remember?
He/she caught herself/himself cheating on himself/herself and put a 9 mm rocket hole in the side of her/his head.
A funny aside. Shorty sneaked into the funeral home and stole his/her glass eye. He keeps it on his mantle and goes half crazy, now and then. :D

To get caught cheating on oneself is the lowest form of bad luck. But here's a thought. Tell that person to go screw themself and they laugh last. Cause they can screw themself being 2 sexes.
And the 3 words nobody wants to hear during sex .....honey I'm home

Last edited: