Social & Political threads on my ignore list

GoldCrown

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
with lipstick on his/ her collar.:

Could have been lipstick on the dipstick.....and that's went things went south.
Question is which bathroom did SheHe use last. This will set a trend. Plus the crabs might be fussy about who the next vicim is. I think they generally flip a coin to decide if it's a male or female. This raises a concern.

Tramp Steamer

One Pocket enthusiast.
Silver Member
Could have been lipstick on the dipstick.....and that's went things went south.
Question is which bathroom did SheHe use last. This will set a trend. Plus the crabs might be fussy about who the next vicim is. I think they generally flip a coin to decide if it's a male or female. This raises a concern.

Our pool hall, I beg your pardon, sports bar and grill, is very progressive. There's a sign outside the restrooms that says, "We no longer give a shit!" :smile:

GoldCrown

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Our pool hall, I beg your pardon, sports bar and grill, is very progressive. There's a sign outside the restrooms that says, "We no longer give a shit!" :smile:

That's a lack of compassion.
However...Newby's pool room (1960's) in Phila had a bathroom sign "If you pee on the floor at home pee on the floor here. We want you to feel at home". Would have been nice if the fine print read....watch your shoes.

KissedOut

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I joined AZB to discuss pool and pool products. But of recent times, each time I drop bye there's a 'heated' discussion on politics and social issues. I have decided to ignore threads today on Trump and transgender use of toilets as examples. I will be ignoring social and political threads and I'm only looking for pool related discussions. Have a nice day!

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

You are not actually REQUIRED to read the posts in the NON POOL RELATED section if you only want POOL RELATED posts. I never go there and I've hardly ever encountered political or social discussions.

"Dr. Dr., it hurts when I do THIS."

"Then stop doing THIS"

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I joined for the gree kihslhrs, then they tell me there is no such thing. Mother fukcers.

Plus, i have to see threads from people who arent able to disregard what bugs them...

Vuckin monday! Makes me feel like ohjrk ffmop

cardiac kid

Super Senior Member
Silver Member
You are not actually REQUIRED to read the posts in the NON POOL RELATED section if you only want POOL RELATED posts. I never go there and I've hardly ever encountered political or social discussions.

"Dr. Dr., it hurts when I do THIS."

"Then stop doing THIS"

Believe Henny Youngman put it somewhat differently. "Dr, it hurts when I do that. So don't do that!!!".

Lyn

fastone371

Certifiable
Silver Member
The pizza and straight pool sound great but I think I will skip the trump...I mean dump.

Bert

I agree!!! I will try that as soon as I finish taking my Obama and wipe my Hilary, I gotta be careful though, I have liberal case of Bernies and the Preparation H is not helping.

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
I joined AZB to discuss pool and pool products. But of recent times, each time I drop bye there's a 'heated' discussion on politics and social issues. I have decided to ignore threads today on Trump and transgender use of toilets as examples. I will be ignoring social and political threads and I'm only looking for pool related discussions. Have a nice day!

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Ignore this....

image.jpg

SARDiver

JCC Chief
Silver Member
An update, my friends. Ernestine (Ernie), the transgender pool player, has passed away. Yes, I know, very sad.
From all accounts it appears she/he shot himself/herself when he/she came home from the pool hall, I beg your pardon, sports bar and grill with lipstick on his/ her collar. Whether she shot him, or he shot her, is unknown at this time. His/her death is still under investigation.
Shorty Comstock, local One Pocket player, and a person known to enjoy adult beverages said, "He/she had the most beautiful eye I've ever seen. I'm going to miss him/her." :smile:

"Would I? WOULD I?"

"HAIRLIP! HAIRLIP!"

SmoothStroke

Swim for the win.
Silver Member
We have a trans-gendered person at our pool hall, I beg your pardon, sports bar and grill. His/her name is Ernestine, but we just call him/her Ernie. She/it plays a fair game of One Pocket for a left-handed guy/girl with only one eye.
Ernie wears a glass eye most of the time. It's brown, but her good eye is blue. She/it said she/it got it from an on-line discount store and wasn't able to pick the color.
Ernie told us the other day that she/it was fond of having sex where his/her eye used to be. One of the guys who had had one too many Quervos asked him/her if he could give it a try. Ernie said, "Sure. Come by my place later in the evening. I'll keep an eye out for you." :smile:

She could see that coming

Tramp Steamer

One Pocket enthusiast.
Silver Member
She could see that coming

I'm telling you, the woman/man was blind as a bat on the right side. One afternoon he/she bent over to shoot a pesky little cross-railer and his/her glass eye fell out on the table. Before we could say anything she/he had shot the eye three rails, and called for the rack.
Shorty wanted to have his way with him/her right then and there, but we held him back. At his/her funeral, he cried like a baby. :)

Allen Brown

Pool Whale
Silver Member
Well this took a weird turn. I think I might have to name one of my cues Bernie. It doesn't know if its a man or a woman.

And remember no politics in the Main.

one stroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
We have a trans-gendered person at our pool hall, I beg your pardon, sports bar and grill. His/her name is Ernestine, but we just call him/her Ernie. She/it plays a fair game of One Pocket for a left-handed guy/girl with only one eye.
Ernie wears a glass eye most of the time. It's brown, but her good eye is blue. She/it said she/it got it from an on-line discount store and wasn't able to pick the color.
Ernie told us the other day that she/it was fond of having sex where his/her eye used to be. One of the guys who had had one too many Quervos asked him/her if he could give it a try. Ernie said, "Sure. Come by my place later in the evening. I'll keep an eye out for you." :smile:

My vote for non politically correct post of the yr lol