Software

mission

Registered
I seem to remember not to long ago somebody was selling or just showing some software for tapering butts and shafts. It might have been for inlays too, but I am remembering tapers. I can’t find anything in different searches and am wondering if anybody knows what I’m talking about and can point me in the right direction. I’m having to make some changes and need help. Please pm me. Thanks.

MJB

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I seem to remember not to long ago somebody was selling or just showing some software for tapering butts and shafts. It might have been for inlays too, but I am remembering tapers. I can’t find anything in different searches and am wondering if anybody knows what I’m talking about and can point me in the right direction. I’m having to make some changes and need help. Please pm me. Thanks.
Kelly Peterson is the guy that developed the software. Here's his website. http://mvpcues.com/index.php

JC

Coos Cues
Microsoft has some good software for tapering butts and shafts. It comes with all versions of windows.

Click Start-Accessories-Notepad

billsey

Registered
Except in modern versions of Windows it's no longer in an Accessories folder. :)
So, just Start-Notepad.