Some new full splice blanks, soon will are ready cues

DBK

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Soon I shall finish at once eight cues. Maybe in one - two weeks. Has decided to show they before end. Remained last cut, assembly and covering. Interestingly your opinion.

133238519.jpg

133238520.jpg

Except for these cues I prepare some more one of kind. Soon I hope to show ready:wink:.

Snookered007

Ticky Tricky
Silver Member
That's some nice looking stuff with razor sharp points. :thumbup: Looking forward to seeing some finished pictures.

cyrex

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
dbk

Dmitry makes a some awesome cues! I was fortunate enough to get to play with a couple of them and I was very impressed with the construction. But even more impressed with how they play. Very solid, very nice 'hit'. He doesn't use the standard maple shafts.

mair23

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Awesome pieces of wood - that will be great cues for sure :thumbup:
Let us see the finished cues, too. :grin:
Erich

DBK

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks for kind words.:smile:

Certainly I shall show these cues when they will be ready.

Concerning the cues in the first picture please address to Jim Baxter and Simple. I promised to send them for tests two cues to everyone. But if somebody wants to order them now please PM me. I shall find what to send in exchange Jim and Simple :wink:.

PM for the prices on others

Dmitry makes a some awesome cues! I was fortunate enough to get to play with a couple of them and I was very impressed with the construction. But even more impressed with how they play. Very solid, very nice 'hit'. He doesn't use the standard maple shafts.

Thanks. These cues will be with maple shafts. Flat laminated maple with the tips about 13 mm. I shall try to not lose 'hit' with them.:smile:

They look great! Very nice work. Please PM me with pricing.
Thank you.

PM sent. Thanks.

DBK

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yesterday they have got a final kind and radial pins :). This week I shall begin covering, I plan to finish approximately in 10 days.

133349702.jpg

DBK

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Affairs gradually move :smile:. Remains bumpers installation and last coats with polishing.

133457855.jpg

133457866.jpg

DBK

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yes, I have had time up to Christmas.:dance:

Has just finished these cues. I am very happy.:happydance:

133724863.jpg

133724861.jpg

To be continue...:wink:

DBK

AzB Silver Member