Some pool and dvds of mine !!!

ivicafranic

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Some pool books and dvds of mine !!!

:smile::smile::smile::eek::smile::smile::smile:
 

Attachments

  • cues 003.jpg
    cues 003.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 445
  • cues 002.jpg
    cues 002.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 467
  • cues 004.jpg
    cues 004.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 447
  • cues 005.jpg
    cues 005.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 468
  • cues 006.jpg
    cues 006.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 443
Last edited:
A few more:smile::smile::eek::smile::smile::smile:
 

Attachments

  • cues 007.jpg
    cues 007.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 431
  • cues 009.jpg
    cues 009.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 444
  • cues 010.jpg
    cues 010.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 464
  • cues 011.jpg
    cues 011.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 473
  • cues 012.jpg
    cues 012.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 460
There comes a time when a person needs an intervention. That time has clearly come and gone.

Its too late for you.
God speed
 
Do you have any old tapes or discs with Danny Jones shooting pool?
I would like to buy.
Thanks.
Flash

Hey Flash,

Good to hear you,but unfortunately I don't have good news for you.I don't have any of tapes or discs with Danny.
I am looking for them too but if I get any I will have you on my mind and will make you a copy and send it to you...Of course I will let you know first so you can send me your shipping address.
Thanks
 
When did you play in a Boston Billiards league? Was it the Boston location?

Yes,it was in Boston like 15 years ago...Have agood friend there who plays some pool himself...
Great player...well he was...He is ot so much in pool any more but still can play some high speed:smile::smile:
 
Back
Top