someone help me out i can't find

Jeff Olney

i remember seeing it before. do me a favor and give him a call. maybe he knows what i'm talking about. i'm not crazy

No you're not crazy:eek:
I just wanted to be sure...you never know

I just spoke with Jeff and he had a website but the internet company went under and he is currently web-less but busy building very fine cues.

His phone number is 515-432-2511

As you know Jeff builds a great cue in every way and they are still reasonable.
He loves building cues, works very hard, and has quite a loyal following.

There are so many great things he can do I encourage anyone to order a cue from Jeff.
I have a 6-point amboynia burl cue from him that is rock solid and well made with a great finish, purple heart handle, linen wrap.
I'm going to get another one with his famous aged purple heart handle, Southwest taper.
He can do a lot of things and several AZer's have multiple Olney cues and just keep ordering them.

Peace

Ted
 
No you're not crazy:eek:
I just wanted to be sure...you never know

I just spoke with Jeff and he had a website but the internet company went under and he is currently web-less but busy building very fine cues.

His phone number is 515-432-2511

As you know Jeff builds a great cue in every way and they are still reasonable.
He loves building cues, works very hard, and has quite a loyal following.

There are so many great things he can do I encourage anyone to order a cue from Jeff.
I have a 6-point amboynia burl cue from him that is rock solid and well made with a great finish, purple heart handle, linen wrap.
I'm going to get another one with his famous aged purple heart handle, Southwest taper.
He can do a lot of things and several AZer's have multiple Olney cues and just keep ordering them.

Peace

Ted

what this man said. Most people I know that have Olneys, have SEVERAL! I think I only have 5 or 6 or 7 and a few on order!!

And yes, he did have a website but no longer does but as soon as he can get a break(doubt that will happen anytime soon!) he is looking to get another up and running.
 
Back
Top