Something new coming from Cuetec?

NathanDetroit

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Was watching SVB's long run (thank you, Garczar) when the commentator mentions Shane not playing an event because he wears a Cuetec logo. Then, he drops a nugget about Cuetec having a white CF coming soon...?

Anybody heard about this?

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Was watching SVB's long run (thank you, Garczar) when the commentator mentions Shane not playing an event because he wears a Cuetec logo. Then, he drops a nugget about Cuetec having a white CF coming soon...?

No clue. Look, CF is BLACK. Any attempt to dye/paint will,imo, suck. Black is the new maple. Deal with it.

BRussell

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Becue used to have shafts “painted” white, and apparently had enough problems with them that they went to black. I recall people saying they weren’t as smooth and instead got kind of sticky feeling when they were white. Maybe Cuetec has a better system for coloring them.

chenjy9

Becue used to have shafts “painted” white, and apparently had enough problems with them that they went to black. I recall people saying they weren’t as smooth and instead got kind of sticky feeling when they were white. Maybe Cuetec has a better system for coloring them.
After having used the tragedy that was the Earl Strickland fiberglass cue, I personally don't have high hopes.

DryFlyTrout

No clue. Look, CF is BLACK. Any attempt to dye/paint will,imo, suck. Black is the new maple. Deal with it.
I haven't seen it with cues, but CF knife scales come in rainbows of colors. If people are willing to pay for them, shafts can be made in lots of colors.

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Cuetec will ALWAYS have something new coming out. That’s what they do. Marketing 101. Sell people new stuff every year.

Who knows what the next great thing will be? Not me. They are putting some $ in players pockets, people appear to like the products. I’m not gonna knock them, nor am I personally interested in their offerings.

But rest assured there WILL be something new sooner than later…..

best
Fatboy

Quesports

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Cuetec will ALWAYS have something new coming out. That’s what they do. Marketing 101. Sell people new stuff every year.

Who knows what the next great thing will be? Not me. They are putting some $ in players pockets, people appear to like the products. I’m not gonna knock them, nor am I personally interested in their offerings.

But rest assured there WILL be something new sooner than later…..

best
Fatboy
Speaking of companies that sponsor pool and cuesports. Mezz may be the top dog. Last time I checked they had over 100 players world wide being sponsored. I was astounded!!

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I haven't seen it with cues, but CF knife scales come in rainbows of colors. If people are willing to pay for them, shafts can be made in lots of colors.
Knife handles don't need to be super-slik like a cue does. I'm taking slik finish over some funky color EVERY time.

Last edited:

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Speaking of companies that sponsor pool and cuesports. Mezz may be the top dog. Last time I checked they had over 100 players world wide being sponsored. I was astounded!!
They have been very good to a couple close friends. Good stuff for sure