Southwest cue for only $3300 better yet

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
it comes in at almost 20 ounces,I love 20-21 ounce cues myself.
If you are like me and have trouble hitting the ball hard then you will find it comforting to play with a little more weight

by stroking slower with the same power I think you will miss less often

This cue is a merry widow,featuring the wood that jerry Franklin preferred,
at least it was at the time we spent together in dallas

I find the simplicity of design refreshing,sometimes I think points serve no purpose
other than decorative.Don't worry about your pet theory this is just what i think.

DON'T THINK YOU CAN NOT HAVE PICTURES,YOU CAN HAVE THEM PERSONALLY SENT TO YOUR PHONE OR EMAIL

Playing with a south west not only gives me the feeling that no other cue does,it attracts a lot of attention.Most people only wish they had one. sure $3300 is serious
money,don't apologize for not having a spare bundle like this,but then again
all the cues that sold for $3300 15 years ago are bringing huge money

There is only one way to get pictures or buy this wonderful cue

Call
dean

214 477 7323

Do you remember the forbes magazine article about the million dollar collection of balabushkas and szambotis,
the Balabushka collector,Dennis Glenn remarked"People are laying down their Balabushkas for south west cues,and who can blame them

This may be your last opportunity to buy one under $4000,you would not want to make that mistake again ,would you?
 
Back
Top