Speaking of Pensacola.....

powerlineman80

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm vacationing there for two weeks in May, and was wondering if anyone knew of any good pool halls in or near Pensacola Beach? Not looking to gamble (I dont on myself anyways) just wanting to stay sharp while on vacation. TIA
 
John Schmidt's?

John and a partner opened a pool hall recently. I'm sure someone will post the information. I have a couple of cousins in Pensacola and might be able to get information on other places to play but I don't know if either of them still plays themselves.

Hu

powerlineman80 said:
I'm vacationing there for two weeks in May, and was wondering if anyone knew of any good pool halls in or near Pensacola Beach? Not looking to gamble (I dont on myself anyways) just wanting to stay sharp while on vacation. TIA
 
Cool and thanks! I'd like to find any pool hall that I can come out alive in. I'm taking my cues with me so I'd like to find a decent place with atleast some 8 footers that are pretty quiet. I'm too beat up and too old to have to leave swinging or reaching for the pistol.
 
Back
Top