Sponsor for Jason Kirkwood in $1,000,000 9Ball Shootout

allen_jr

CanYouRunOut.com
Silver Member
Need to contact Jason Kirkwood about being sponsored in $1,000,000 9Ball Shootout

Hey everyone, need some help here if you could... we have a potential sponsor lined up for Jason Kirkwood so that he can play in our $1,000,000 9-Ball Shootout for free. This person will pay Jason's entry fee, all he has to do is get himself there and play... any profit will be split 50/50 between Jason and the sponsor, if he accepts... there are details on our site about the sponsor arrangement: (www.milliondollar9ball.com/sponsors.html)

So, if someone knows how I could reach him, I would appreciate it... you can email me directly here: allen_jr@allenhopkinsproductions.com or he can call our business office at (609)652-6116

Any help is much appreciated... Thanks!

Last edited:

gotgame

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Allen he is playing John Schmidt tommorow race to 100 10ball for 10k im sure you can reach him at the room they are playing at he is there today as well. He should not be to hard to get ahold of he is were the action is:thumbup: go to the action reports website you can get details to the room there.

sde

Silver Member
gotgame said:
Allen he is playing John Schmidt tommorow race to 100 10ball for 10k im sure you can reach him at the room they are playing at he is there today as well. He should not be to hard to get ahold of he is were the action is:thumbup: go to the action reports website you can get details to the room there.

The room is Side Pockets, 816-455-9900.