St Louis Nov 24-25 9 Ball Handicapped

iba7467

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
1st Annual Thanksgiving Shootout

Kenny's Bar & Grill
7045Hwy 61/67
Barnhart, MO
Tournament Director - Brendan Sullivan
314-805-8922

$1,000 ADDED (100% Payback - No Money Removed Whatsoever)
Handicapped Tournament
$30 Entry Fee

November 24-25
Sign Up by 11:00 AM
Player Auction (Calcutta at 12:00 NOON)


Please contact tournament director with any questions.
 

Attachments

  • Barcardi Shootout 9 Ball Template.jpg
    Barcardi Shootout 9 Ball Template.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 486
Last edited:
BTW, there is not a better place in St Louis to get in action. The room is open 24/7 and the food is great. There are plenty of barboxes and one very nice gold crown.

You will generally find Brendan Sullivan camped out at the table playing one pocket (well some consider it one pocket, good players would call it banging balls around).
 
I wil be

on the gold crown for sure. I played enough rotation pool in LA to last me a lifetime. one hole only now.
 
too nitty

Nice to hear you have retired from playing me. Good luck in all your future matches. :)

Grow some heart I'll play you a set of each. Even though I lost 27 games to you in rotation last weekend I'll still play you even and still give you 9-7
 
Grow some heart I'll play you a set of each. Even though I lost 27 games to you in rotation last weekend I'll still play you even and still give you 9-7

9-7??? I lost the last two times getting 10-7 and the time before getting 9-7/10-7. Somehow I'm nitty for not wanting to play with a ball less spot. I think that's just not being mad at my money.

Actually for the total weekend it was 28 games - how I don't know since we have never been more than 4 games apart after hours every other time we have played.

Let's just agree to switch gears altogether and play 8 ball even, straight pool I get 51-41, or 3-cushion and I'll spot you 15-12
 
A big bump for Kenny's Tournament...he has a nice place and he is a standup person. Hope that he has a great turnout...!!!!
...QBall...
QB Custom Cues
 
Screwball

I hope to see you there and hope you have a few sticks with you. I love seeing your new stuff. Did Kyle buy the stick I want?
 
Well there were 40 players and it was a family sweep.

1st Mikey Evans rank 5
2nd Ricky Evans rank 5
3rd Nick Evans rank 6

Their dad, Buddy Evans who owns Gateway Billiards in O'Fallon, should be very satisfied. Just earlier this year two of them won the national tournament for their age groups also.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top