Stan Shuffett lesson testimonial.. He's the best!

MOJOE

Work Hard, Be Humble. jbk
Silver Member
This past Friday I had a lesson/clinic with Stan Shuffett. Let's just start off by saying that his instruction far surpassed my greatest expectations. Stan is a tremendous communicator, great man of integrity and a fantastic teacher of pocket billiards. Not only can he teach the game but can play at a super high level as well. Not everyone feels that this is important but I find it to be of value when a teacher not only knows but can do as well.

Let me start of by saying that our day was worth so much to me as far as my pool game is concerned. Stan was instrumental in figuring out the hitch in my stroke. Just figuring that out and now having a game plan to fix it is of value beyond measure to me.

Stan helped me to identify some fundamental flaws in my game that I never even knew existed. I feel that these are the small things that have been holding me back from reaching the next level, I feel as if I have been "stuck" for years without the understanding or knowledge of how to fix them. Thanks to Stan, I now have the tools to reach my goals.

He also taught me the Pro One aiming system as well, this alone is absolutely amazing. I'd highly recommend anyone going to Stan for help with this. To be honest, I could have never learned it from a book or through a simple phone conversation. Stan did a great job of demonstrating this and kept going over it until I got it. With his help, it did not take long for me to get the system. I now use Pro One along with Perfect aim and find that using the two together gives me the confidence that I need to progress as a player.

In the 9+ hours with Stan I gained so knowledge and insight, it is insane. I'd say that anyone that wants to step up their game must see Stan. His prices are reasonable, he's a fantastic teacher and a great guy too. You cannot go wrong. He can be contacted through justcueit.com
 
I like the fact that Stan teaches all levels of players and that the professional players actually seek him out. There must be a reason.;)

Stan's students not only speak highly of him in public but in private as well.

JoeyA
 
I like the fact that Stan teaches all levels of players and that the professional players actually seek him out. There must be a reason.;)

Stan's students not only speak highly of him in public but in private as well.

JoeyA

If pros are seeking him out to help them get better, he must be pretty good at exorcising the elbow drop...

Russ
 
Back
Top