Stay at Rio in Vegas

Flats

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Why is Rio cutting corners? No coffee maker in room so called room service and was told they cut them out, none on premise. Later talking about this to black jack players and a young lady said she had one in her room and was leaving and I could have it. Didn't take it as I was afraid she would be charger for it...
Ordered room service for one person, 2 eggs, bacon, hash browns, toast and coffee... and came in a brown paper bag with plastic fork, no salt or pepper shaker...$34. Whats up?

asiasdad

Banned
Why is Rio cutting corners? No coffee maker in room so called room service and was told they cut them out, none on premise. Later talking about this to black jack players and a young lady said she had one in her room and was leaving and I could have it. Didn't take it as I was afraid she would be charger for it...
Ordered room service for one person, 2 eggs, bacon, hash browns, toast and coffee... and came in a brown paper bag with plastic fork, no salt or pepper shaker...$34. Whats up?

Get off your butt and go to the breakfast buffet on the ground floor...

Best in Vegas and less than your delivered doggy bag food.

westcoast

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Vegas isn't what it used to be. Super expensive. I would never come here if not for the pool events