Stevie Moore, Los Angeles, to Reno, to Mountain City CA

BLADE

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Looking forward to competing in the Swanee event. First time playing in this tourney. Ought to be a doozy. 192 players in 2 days. Think I might put up a monster drink station. Anyway. Gonna be there on Tuesday to gear up for it. So ill have some free time. Except for Friday gonna go see Jay Leno.

Then off to Reno on whatever day I finish Swanee. Sunday? Monday morning? For bar table event. Probably wont have much free time there. It's usually a book fest as well. Looking forward to it actually.

Been playing really well lately. Mr. Darren Daz Dynamite Appleton n I have had some sparing sessions n I am actually ahead of him in sets at the moment. I might ought to quit now. Lol. NOT! It's for cheap but we battle tough. Competition is great for your game. Especially against a champion like my friend Dappleton. ;)

After Reno I'm headed back to Mountain City and should have some free time there as well before the event on March 8-10 weekend.

Hope to see you there!

Stevie" THE BLADE" Moore
CTE/PRO ONE INSTRUCTOR
www.justcueit.com
Stevietheblade@gmail.com

CharlesUFarley

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'll see you at Swanee, Stevie. I'll introduce myself if I get an opportunity. My name is Mike. I might even try you a few sets with the last 9 and the crack. I would probably need a little more, but I'm embarrassed to ask....lol.

BLADE

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'll see you at Swanee, Stevie. I'll introduce myself if I get an opportunity. My name is Mike. I might even try you a few sets with the last 9 and the crack. I would probably need a little more, but I'm embarrassed to ask....lol.

Looking forward to us meeting Mike. But let me warn you. The last 9 n the crack isn't really that much if you have to close one eye, stand on one leg, n shoot behind your back with one hand. Lol. I'm definitely up for that. See you soon pal

3RAILKICK

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Step on Up:

Hey Mike-good luck and have fun at the Swanee, and with a session with Stevie.

take care

....hit something 3 rails...:eek: