Stevie still undefeated...

corvette1340

www.EpawnMarket.com
Silver Member
I see my boy Stevie is still undefeated through 7 rounds of banks. Can anyone tell me if he has gotten in any action yet?
 
cuechick said:
Where did you see that?

You can go to AZ's derby city coverage and see each round and who won each match. They have the first 7 rounds posted. He's gotten pretty lucky in his draws, but he has beaten Putnam, Nick Vita, and Sarah Rousey to name a few.
 
corvette1340 said:
You can go to AZ's derby city coverage and see each round and who won each match. They have the first 7 rounds posted. He's gotten pretty lucky in his draws, but he has beaten Putnam, Nick Vita, and Sarah Rousey to name a few.
They were down to 17 last night so someone had to draw a bye... that would be Stevie. He was quite happy to hear that. To the best of my knowledge, he hasn't been in any action since I got here on Friday but I don't know that for sure. I'll ask him today when I see him.
 
Stevie is playing (or was a few mins ago) Thorsten H. ...he was up 2-1. Playing good, hiitin' em straight. Best part is he STILL has a buy back!

Rick S.
 
Back
Top