Strong Talent in BCA MASTERS!!

Jack...Yes, I was there for 7 of 10 days. I was teaching most of the time, and didn't get to see Jeff play much. I spoke with him a few times during the week, and he was definitely playing 'in the zone'! We all KNOW it has to be that new Jack Madden cue he's playing with! :D

Scott Lee
www.poolknowledge.com

Jack Madden said:
Scott,
Were you there? Sort of heard that Jeff was on a mission ----
 
Scott Lee said:
For the record, Jeff Boucher doesn't play much either. He doesn't play league any more, and plays only a few tournaments during the year. I guess that puts him on a par with your buddy!...both excellent players who don't need to practice much!

Scott Lee
www.poolknowledge.com

Scott,

My partner and I played on the table next to Jeff and Justin in the scotch doubles finals. Justin is a machine!!! Jeff made a couple of unforced errors and that was that. Jeff had lots of backers from Montana. They were kind enough to root for us as well. Great people. Those folks drank lots of that free beer as well. Saved one for me. I needed it :p !

Lyn
 
League Players?

Scott Lee said:
For the record, Jeff Boucher doesn't play much either. He doesn't play league any more, and plays only a few tournaments during the year.

Scott, since you threw that out there out I'm wondering if the rules changed for playing singles or if the league operator is not totally honest in reporting stats?

My understanding is that to play in open or masters singles that you still needed weeks as a league player to qualify.

Just curious since I haven't played in a couple of years,

Duane
 
Vegas Results

j_kronz79 said:
tommy hernandez do any good? wish i could have been there to play but semi retired at 28

Tommy shows 33rd in Master Singles and 5th in Master Scotch Doubles (with Jacqui). All results can be obtained off the main page for the BCAPL at www.playbca.com.

What does semi-retired mean? If you are put back in the open again you'll come out to pay some bills like the last time? You're a highly-skilled pool player and just need to find peace within yourself in order to enjoy the game again. I hope you do some day and come out of your premature retirement.

Duane
 
Last edited:
Duane...The main league in Bozeman and MT is the VNEA...which Jeff played in for years, and no longer plays. Jeff played just enough matches, in the fledgling BCA league in Bozeman, to qualify to play in the BCA nationals. There is no BCA league operator...just a couple of guys who organized a local league.

Scott Lee
www.poolknowledge.com

Duane Tuula said:
Scott, since you threw that out there out I'm wondering if the rules changed for playing singles or if the league operator is not totally honest in reporting stats?

My understanding is that to play in open or masters singles that you still needed weeks as a league player to qualify.

Just curious since I haven't played in a couple of years,

Duane
 
Back
Top