Stupid Sports on TV WHY???

Cuebacca said:
Rock, Paper, Scissors is fundamentally flawed. They're all playing Gun, Monster, Man in the high stakes money games these days. Much more fair, and requires a more rounded skill set. Hopefully the International Roshambo Federation will realize this soon and phase RPS out in favor of GMM.

Gun Monster Man, thats where the action is.

Stand back to back. On the count of 3, jump, turning 180 degrees and land posing with your choice of gun (using fingers), monster (hands above head, showing teeth, make a "raarr" sound), or man (just stand there).

- Monster kills man.
- Man beats gun because he just puts it safely into a holster.
- Monster doesn't understand a gun, and his curiosity gets the best of him, as he pulls the trigger on himself while inspecting it.

:p

Oh, I didn't know if that was widely accepted as a legitmate game. I thought it was mostly on the underground scene for those of us that like big money stakes. I hope it becomes more mainstream! I'll play you some next time I see ya!!!
 
ABall said:
Oh, I didn't know if that was widely accepted as a legitmate game. I thought it was mostly on the underground scene for those of us that like big money stakes. I hope it becomes more mainstream! I'll play you some next time I see ya!!!

Our usual bet... GMM, 8 ahead for 1000? You're goin' down buddy! :D
 
bfdlad said:
This has probably been asked before so I am sorry if I am repeating this. I would love to know what is so desirable to ESPN about Hot Dog eating contests, Rock Paper Scissors and cup stacking. ESPN have dropped out of a couple of Pool events for 2008 and so I just wonder what do these other "sports" have that are just plain dopey that the SPORT of pool does not?

Acronym Definition
ESPN Entertainment and Sports Programming Network

I guess it's not just about sports. The hotdogs and Rock/Paper/Scissors (and the spelling bee) are probably considered entertainment.
 
Back
Top