• Yes

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • No

Votes: 9 47.4%

• Total voters

incognito

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Since it appears likely that there will be a Sub Forum for Aiming Systems, should we have a Sub Forum for APA related posts? It seems like people are always starting these APA threads primarily for the purpose of complaining about sandbagging. I think we should have a separate sub forum for that.

TXsouthpaw

My tush hog
Silver Member
Another subforum. just what we need.

How bout BCA VNEA TAP and every other league too.

And divide the wanted for sale section up by cue maker too.

And Tournamnet announcemnts by city. Lets just make so many subforums that each one only has like 5 threads in it. Thatll be awesome. ;ugh

TXsouthpaw

My tush hog
Silver Member
How bout TAR gets its own subforum and then OTR and then Bigtruck. So the live stream area isnt so "cluttered" If anything we need a subforum for threads that ask to have more subforums created. And a subforum for stickies cause weve got like 10

incognito

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
How bout TAR gets its own subforum and then OTR and then Bigtruck. So the live stream area isnt so "cluttered" If anything we need a subforum for threads that ask to have more subforums created. And a subforum for stickies cause weve got like 10

They already got their own sub forum for streaming video.

incognito

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Another subforum. just what we need.
How bout BCA VNEA TAP and every other league too.
Sounds good to me. One forum just for league pool. Otherwise, just a sub forum where people can go to b!tch about sandbagging. Doesn't have to be just APA.

And divide the wanted for sale section up by cue maker too.
That one probably needs to be divided up into sub forums too. Too much shit lumped into there.

And Tournamnet announcemnts by city.
That one's a whole lot smaller than the Main Forum. No need to divide up something that's already small.

TXsouthpaw

My tush hog
Silver Member
No I mean TAR needs a subforum INSIDE the live stream area, and OTR and bigtruck too. And what no subforum for subforum threads? or no sticky subforum? Those were my best ideas :rolleyes:

supergreenman

truly addicted
Silver Member
While I don't play in the APA or it's Canadian affiliate the CPA, I enjoy reading the threads.

Probably for the same reason people like to watch Jerry Springer, Trailer Park Boys and South Park. It's just good fun.

Frankenstroke

2 Gus Szamboti cues
Silver Member
How about a singles forum?

I'd like to meet a 30something non-smoking female who can draw the rock.