Submitted for your approval: my greatest fluke ever

trusty: Stay on 74 until you get into Iowa and take the Kimberly/Spruce Hills exit. Take a left at the base of the off ramp (you'll pass back under 74) and take a right at the next light (onto Elmore). Take the first driveway to the left and drive to the end of the building.

The first half of the building is the bowling alley.

I know exactly the exit you are talking about...I'll definitely check it out the next time I'm up that way! Thanks. :thumbup:
 
Well, you may not believe this but it happened again!!! Same table, opposite side pocket.

After my 14.1 league match last night I was goofing off, talking to buddies, and I blasted a bank in the side pocket, just like I did in the video. It just happened to be a mirror image of the other bank. The ball went in, spun around the jaw, & launched across the table to find a home in the other side pocket. Everyone could not believe what they saw.

Here's what it looked like:

CueTable Help

 
Back
Top