Super nice shafts for sale

brianna187

BRIANNA SINCE 1988
Silver Member
shafts are super smooth like sanded finish
8 a shafts $96.00 A quality
8 shafts $120.00 AA quality
shaft size 880x550 by 30"
finshed size add $4.00 to each. shaft has tapper 870x518 x30"
almost ready to use
10.00 shipping anywhere usa
hmalakoff@chartermi.net

Sevring the Billiards Industry since 1980
 
Last edited:
PM me with a price quote per hundred of the AA. I do not need a taper. 1 inch round is fine with me.
 
Hey ratcues.. i got info. for you on monday to get some nice shaft wood. clear some pm box is full
 
kenny koo said:
Hey ratcues.. i got info. for you on monday to get some nice shaft wood. clear some pm box is full

I made some room. Go ahead and PM me.
 
shaft blank info

ratcues said:
PM me with a price quote per hundred of the AA. I do not need a taper. 1 inch round is fine with me.[
 
Last edited:
Kenny koo; I tried to PM you and it says your box is full too. Mine is pretty much empty now so can you try again please?
 
info. for Ryan

ratcues said:
Kenny koo; I tried to PM you and it says your box is full too. Mine is pretty much empty now so can you try again please?
Hey Ryan pm just send. Hope that just help you out..:D good luck.
 
Back
Top