SUPERBILLIARDSEXPO 1 pocket

optician

best one pocket in philly
Silver Member
whats up between last yr and this, last year 1st 2000,2nd,1600,3rd&4th 1200,5th&6th 800,7th 8th 595,9th thru 12th 400. this year 1st 1600,2nd 1200,3rd&4th 800, 5th thru 8th 500, big difference in payout and making 8 places instead of 12 hurts the non pros, just my thoughts.

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Don't know about you guys, but I'm going to this SEXPO now for sure, I though it was about pool but I like this idea much better. Although if it's a SEXPO they need to think about more than one hole. :grin:

Payouts seem in line with pool prizes in general unfortunatly, less than the year before for less people.

In one of his interviews I remember Earl saying how he would win the world championship and he got a $40,000 prize when the prizes in other years were in the $100,000 range.

Last edited:

gutshot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Paying 4 extra places for amateurs in a pro event is not really going to make much of a difference since true amateurs won't finish in the top 12 anyway. That being said, it looks like approx. $4000 was added last year and approx. $800 taken from the pot this year based on a full field of 32 players even though the entry fee is higher this year by $25.

Last edited:

CBuck

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Only 3 or 4 top players entered the one pocket last year even though there was a building full of them. The bad payouts no doubt had something to do with it & this year may be worse. There is not only no added money but they are not paying back 100% of the entry. According to the payouts $6400 will be payed out of $7200 taken in based on full field. The main event has just $3000 in added money.

Last edited: