Surfing in Olympics, new sport this year

spartan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I suppose anything with water beaches is sexy, hot
Volley ball players in bikinis with tall nice bodies is TIT-illating

Sadly, with pool aside from the name, how else do you make them hot. Put them in mankinis ? :ROFLMAO: 😁

fashion-blogs-slaves-to-fashion-2011-07-11-0712borat-mankini_fa.jpg

Dead Money

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am going to start lobbying for Twerking to be an Olympic sport:

This girl may get the Gold the first year:

A little pale for me but .....

spartan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I suppose anything with water beaches is sexy, hot
Volley ball players in bikinis with tall nice bodies is TIT-illating

Sadly, with pool aside from the name, how else do you make them hot. Put them in mankinis ? :ROFLMAO: 😁

fashion-blogs-slaves-to-fashion-2011-07-11-0712borat-mankini_fa.jpg

Oh God, no I take it back that mankini suggestion :ROFLMAO:

https%3A%2F%2Fwww.unilad.co.uk%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2021%2F07%2Fsee-through-triathlete.jpg

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
If a sport evolved from stoners hanging out rebelling against current cultures, there should be second thoughts about having it in the Olympics IMHO

Not that it's easy to do any of the sports at a high level, I always argue that even chess and scrabble, when done at a competitive level with practice and competition is a sport. I just think that trying to add more and more things to the Olympics is not the right place for some things. I have the same feelings about the "Rock and Roll Hall of Fame" which is really turning into the "General Music Hall of Fame". If it's setup for a specific thing, instead of adding or modifying that specific thing, just start something new, like the X Games actually did.

Well you putting all Surfers & Skateboards, under the Umbrella of being druggies. Just because one person involved a sport is a wife beater like some who play in NFL. Don't make all NFL player beater of their wives.

One thing all those who made a spot on their Countriey Olympic Team, be it is Air Rifle, Water Polo, or any sport. Those who made the team are the best of best at their sport.

trentfromtoledo

8onthebreaktoledo
Silver Member
And McDonalds is hugely popular as are the Kardashians. Majority is not always right or have the best ideas LOL

Olympics evolved from martial sports, wrestling, archery, running (Marathon was literally named after a battle where the messengers ran for long distances). Soon as there is a skateboarding division in the Army they ship over to war I'd say they are OK to be in the Olympic

skateboarding is an olympic sport: fact. i think it is fun: fact. I AM 100% sure you cant do it worth a shit :) have a nice day!

tft