T-Rex vs The Lion!! Who do you guys like?

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Love em both & will surely be a great one to watch. I’ve got TRex for $200 if anyone wants it. Fatboy?
I got $100 on Alex so far

I can bet the other way.

I don’t mind. Imo honest opinion this looks like a coin flip. I can make a case for both winning. I don’t see a loser.

I only bet on Alex because it was there to bet on.

Gun to my head-it’s a pick’em.

I didn’t bet SVB/Shaw as it’s hard to bet against SVB this year. I knew he was tired going into that match, I liked Shaw for that reason-circumstance of SVB being tired. But I didn’t bet.

The Alex/Tony match I have no information on and I don’t see a loser.

That’s all I got. Will be fun to watch.

Best
Fatboy😃

phreaticus

So Tony is getting 4 games on the wire racing to 36? Not sure why they don’t just advertise it that way as opposed to sounding like it’s going to be 4 separate race to 8/9 matches, which it isn’t?
I guess I’m confused- where do you see any info on 4 games on wire & races to 9? The flyers seem clear to me - its a race to 36 over 4 days, with clearly defined stop points each day at the 9 game mark. Tony is getting 9-8 spot. Nice format IMO.

✌️

Reactions: bbb

ChrisinNC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I guess I’m confused- where do you see any info on 4 games on wire & races to 9? The flyers seem clear to me - its a race to 36 over 4 days, with clearly defined stop points each day at the 9 game mark. Tony is getting 9-8 spot. Nice format IMO.

✌️
Yeah, thanks, my mistake, I’m not much of a one pocket player. I’m erasing my previous thread so I don’t look any more ignorant than I already am regarding 1-pocket.

phreaticus

Yeah, thanks, my mistake, I’m not much of a one pocket player. I’m erasing my previous thread so I don’t look any more ignorant than I already am regarding 1-pocket.
No worries, I wasn’t sure if I was misreading something also. I can see how the flyer would seem a bit confusing with the daily break points at 9 game point each day. All good!

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
alex ......size 7shoe /size 20 heart
i always root for alex
but my only hesitation on this one if he will win is tony has been in action and playing more than alex lately.
to me the spot is no spot
you more experienced 1p players/gamblers that give weight
your opinion appreciated
for alex to get to 9 after 8 is no big deal in most games
tony still has to beat alex to 8
and will the number of games that come down to 1 ball onepocket make a difference
i dont think so
jmho
icbw

Nick B

This is gonna hurt
Silver Member
i always root for alex
but my only hesitation on this one if he will win is tony has been in action and playing more than alex lately.
to me the spot is no spot
you more experienced 1p players/gamblers that give weight
your opinion appreciated
for alex to get to 9 after 8 is no big deal in most games
tony still has to beat alex to 8
and will the number of games that come down to 1 ball onepocket make a difference
i dont think so
jmho
icbw
If it's meaningless...why did Tony ask for it? It plays. It's probably worth 1 to 1.5 games on the wire (depending on who is breaking). Again not a huge spot but it plays. Even if Alex needs one more ball once or twice it gives Tony the chance to fight for the win. Ditto for not having to get to the one ball that you can't get to.

rossaroni

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Sounds good, Lets do it, confirmed. Good luck to both of us!

BTW, I agree with @bbb that the 9-8 spot is pretty much meaningless. But TC is a NorCal local, and I gotta support homegrown!

✌️
I hear ya. I think it can easily go either way. Regardless, it should be a great match.

Thanks for the sweat!

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
If it's meaningless...why did Tony ask for it? It plays. It's probably worth 1 to 1.5 games on the wire (depending on who is breaking). Again not a huge spot but it plays. Even if Alex needs one more ball once or twice it gives Tony the chance to fight for the win. Ditto for not having to get to the one ball that you can't get to.
Nick
I respect greatly your opinion
(y)

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I’ll take Alex for 200, if available. Fatboy has first shot at it, but I do not believe he took it. Let me know. 👍
Sounds good, Lets do it, confirmed. Good luck to both of us!

BTW, I agree with @bbb that the 9-8 spot is pretty much meaningless. But TC is a NorCal local, and I gotta support homegrown!

✌️
I hear ya. I think it can easily go either way. Regardless, it should be a great match.

Thanks for the sweat!
Good luck guys
sorry phreaticus
i hope alex wins
but I am still your bud.
hope you still consider me your bud
✌️
😂

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It’s like the call 8 in 9B “an excuse to play” not much weight at the end of the day.

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
They started

qmI2rmc.gif