Table Make/Model?

Chucklez65

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
I have an AMF table and it looks almost identical to this one. Very gold crown like, but ill have to send pics to see if this is the same. Ill do some more research this evening when I get home and see if I can back this up.

James

Red Wire... Right Temple
Silver Member
JohnnyOzone said:
If it's not a GC, then I would have to guess that it's a Gandy Big G. The Big G logo might be on the piece that's cut out at the foot end?

Doesn't look anything like my Big G... were there multiple Big G models?

Snap9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Its a very interesting table. However, I also do not believe it to be a Gold Crown. It has alot of similiar qualities to my 1967 Murray, but I would not consider it a Murray table either. The joint connectors/metal pocket mount to the sides of the rails. Your pictures show your metal casting to joint similiar but bolt at a 45 degree angle. My murray is labeled/tagged on one of the main beams and all the pocket castings have murray on them too. You have thrown a good question as to whom the manufacturer could be. You might want to check into golden west tables since they at some point had some knock-offs similiar. I will try to do some research and see if I might find some info for you.

Sporto

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Here are a couple more pictures that show the ball box installed.

Attachments

• GC Ball Rack Endrs.jpg
    GC Ball Rack Endrs.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 71
  • GC Ball Rack Ends.jpg
    GC Ball Rack Ends.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 69

scruffy1

Silver Member
Do a search on jb 206 pool table. I still think it is a chinese knockoff.
photo is terrible but you may get them to send a brochure. one simialarity
is the foot aprons.notice how they both get wider where the attach to the ballbox.

HPbyGD

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have a 10' table that looks a lot like this that I wa stold is a National brand. I put new cushions and Sumonis 860 cloth and it plays really well.

Gary