Table maker

Gonsalezg

Need help identifying the maker of this coin operated table.
CF04FCB1-07E9-4956-8339-694B5BAC629F.jpeg

Gonsalezg

please turn the pic. i'm not on a phone. not a valley for sure. my guess is some import brand.
I tried to turn the pic and can’t figure it out, sorry. Ya definitely not a valley, but I can’t find any other markings on it to help pin down a maker.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Looked at a bunch of pics of barboxes and didn't see one. Never seen a ball-box shaped like this. No clue.

Korsakoff

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Thank you very much! Did you do it on a computer or were you able to do it from a phone? Thanks again!
I used my desktop for this. I used Photoshop to turn it 90 degrees clockwise. I noticed the shadow on the right in the picture you posted, which was in the front after rotation. I increased the light in this area to better see the ball-box. I added light sharpening.

I use Photoshop on my desktop, laptop, iPhone and iPad. It's easiest on the desktop because of monitor size and horsepower.

You can rotate a picture on your phone using the built-in app that comes with your phone. This is how to do it on an IPhone:
  1. Open Photos and find a picture you want to rotate (here, I've taken a picture of my old financial calculator)
  2. Click on Edit at the top Right
  3. On the next screen, look for the box with rotation arrows at the bottom Right; click on that
  4. On the next screen, look at the solid box with a rotation arrow toward the top Left; click on that (this is if you want to rotate in 90 degree increments; there is another place to do a manual rotation)
  5. The next screen shows the image rotated 90 degrees; simply click more times for additional 90 degree rotations; click on Done at the bottom Right
Rotation Steps.jpg

realkingcobra

Silver Member
It's a Quality Billiards table, built in California by Baker Billiards manufacturer. Long time out of business. If you remove the coin door, reach in and unscrew the eye bolt you'll see in there, you can remove the whole ball drop assembly so you can clean it out in there. I've worked on 100's of them.

Gonsalezg

I used my desktop for this. I used Photoshop to turn it 90 degrees clockwise. I noticed the shadow on the right in the picture you posted, which was in the front after rotation. I increased the light in this area to better see the ball-box. I added light sharpening.

I use Photoshop on my desktop, laptop, iPhone and iPad. It's easiest on the desktop because of monitor size and horsepower.

You can rotate a picture on your phone using the built-in app that comes with your phone. This is how to do it on an IPhone:
  1. Open Photos and find a picture you want to rotate (here, I've taken a picture of my old financial calculator)
  2. Click on Edit at the top Right
  3. On the next screen, look for the box with rotation arrows at the bottom Right; click on that
  4. On the next screen, look at the solid box with a rotation arrow toward the top Left; click on that (this is if you want to rotate in 90 degree increments; there is another place to do a manual rotation)
  5. The next screen shows the image rotated 90 degrees; simply click more times for additional 90 degree rotations; click on Done at the bottom Right
thank you very much! Appreciate the time you took to help out!

Gonsalezg

It's a Quality Billiards table, built in California by Baker Billiards manufacturer. Long time out of business. If you remove the coin door, reach in and unscrew the eye bolt you'll see in there, you can remove the whole ball drop assembly so you can clean it out in there. I've worked on 100's of them.
Awesome, thank you very much!