Taking order for CUE EXTENSION

mikemosconi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
For those who have had rear extensions made by this poster, does he provide a new butt bumper for your cue that his extension attaches- how does he know that his bumper will fit the cue you quote to him- every cue maker has different bumper specifications? Does he somehow have every custom and production cue specs for the existing rear bumper dimensions and how it attaches to the cue- screw sizes etc?

I want one made but am just not understanding how one does this without having the cue itself? What country is he located?

guinness

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I also have a couple Richard Black cues and am interested in your answer about a rear extension for it. If not, maybe consider inline extension, size, price and delivery time. Thanks

blokid

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
91   0   1
Hi all,
Time to open my book to take order. If you'd like to have rear extension (or mid-extension or something like that) and are interested in my work, don't be hesitate to contact me private message here or drop me some lines email at danghoanghuy@gmail.com
Stay safe all you.

Thanks

blokid

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
91   0   1
I’ve had a couple of American cue makers, who shall remain nameless, make me extensions. Neither compare to the quality and craftsmanship of the extensions Dang’s made for me over the years. Truly a master at his craft. If you provide him photos and accurate measurements, he will make you an awesome extension. I believe he even makes his own custom bumpers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Thanks for your kind inputs. I do make custom extensions from scratch. I do not use extension pin set same as other cue builders. I make it by my own too.

blokid

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
91   0   1
Hi all,
Time to open my book to take order this year. If you'd like to have rear extension and be interested in my work, don't be hesitate to contact me private message here or drop me some lines email at danghoanghuy@gmail.com
Stay safe all you.

Thanks
PS: FYI, you do not have to ship any items to me. I could make it happen best simply, fit perfectly