Tamarind and Ebony 8-point into Maple - just finished

Kato

Thanks! Likely will be selling this particular cue soon. Haven't had much spare time for building new cues the last couple months, and have spent that time expanding our capabilities in the shop and experimenting with different construction and finishing processes. Built a spray box with exhaust fan that rotates 3-4 cues and removes the toxic fumes for applying automotive clear coat. Also picked up a small CNC router for making ring billets and simple inlays and have been expanding my very limited programming knowledge to accomplish that. Spent much of the last 2 weekends modifying it to cut point grooves as well. I'd rather be constructing cues, but all the time and effort should give us more control and variety in our cue designs.

Would also love to be selling more cues, but right now we're just concentrating on producing the best cue we possibly can. All that said, I really like the way this Tamarind cue tuned out. It looks good, plays really nicely and just feels good in the hands. Have 1 more completed that I haven't had time to post that may be for sale soon if I can bring myself to part with it...

View attachment 587050

View attachment 587051

View attachment 587052
Good God- this is beautiful!!!

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Awesome. Nice to meet you and I wish you the best of luck.
Ahhh THE WIFE
I learned long ago. If you want to sleep at nite. Keep her happy.
Or locked downstairs. 🤔😉I would echo Mike's sentiment...Impressive work. Thank you for sharing your work. Hope to see more. 😎

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Thanks! Likely will be selling this particular cue soon. Haven't had much spare time for building new cues the last couple months, and have spent that time expanding our capabilities in the shop and experimenting with different construction and finishing processes. Built a spray box with exhaust fan that rotates 3-4 cues and removes the toxic fumes for applying automotive clear coat. Also picked up a small CNC router for making ring billets and simple inlays and have been expanding my very limited programming knowledge to accomplish that. Spent much of the last 2 weekends modifying it to cut point grooves as well. I'd rather be constructing cues, but all the time and effort should give us more control and variety in our cue designs.

Would also love to be selling more cues, but right now we're just concentrating on producing the best cue we possibly can. All that said, I really like the way this Tamarind cue tuned out. It looks good, plays really nicely and just feels good in the hands. Have 1 more completed that I haven't had time to post that may be for sale soon if I can bring myself to part with it...

View attachment 587050

View attachment 587051

View attachment 587052
Stunning!!