Ok, so everyone complains about there not being enough done for young players and not enough tourneys, etc...
Well, Im going to call everyone here in the Tampa area out to help... and Im going to put my time & resources where my mouth is...
Here's what I have...
I have access to and full backing from a room owner that has 12 full size tables, a few of which have just been recovered and are in great shape...
The place opens normally at 6pm. The owner is giving me an open intive to open ANYTIME I want on Saturdays or SUndays or blessing to organize a tourney anytime during the week...
I have complete endorsement to start and house as many APA teams out of there anynight of the week that I want...
I have complete creative control over organizaing anything I want... Tournaments for the weekends, free table time, clinics, lessons, etc, etc, etc...
What Im willing to do is commit my time (even being married with a young family) to running or help run anything (tourneys, etc..)
For new players, Im willing to help/train/teach/play with you to the extent that I am able for free.. Im willing to spearhead the start of as many pool league teams as are willing to play.... I know a bunch of players here in the area and personally captain a couple teams, I will push everyone I know here in the area personally to get them involved and play in anything we can organize...
I need help and a couple motivated henchment to paint something with this open pool canvas with me... I also, need some commited participants....
Please reply to this thread and/or PM me.
:grin: I don't need excuses, Im not making any...
Time to put up, who's with me? What can you give back? and for those not here in Tampa, what can you do to help? Can you tell me how to do this? WHat can AZ give back to help me do this for this scene?
~D4\/\/G~
Well, Im going to call everyone here in the Tampa area out to help... and Im going to put my time & resources where my mouth is...
Here's what I have...
I have access to and full backing from a room owner that has 12 full size tables, a few of which have just been recovered and are in great shape...
The place opens normally at 6pm. The owner is giving me an open intive to open ANYTIME I want on Saturdays or SUndays or blessing to organize a tourney anytime during the week...
I have complete endorsement to start and house as many APA teams out of there anynight of the week that I want...
I have complete creative control over organizaing anything I want... Tournaments for the weekends, free table time, clinics, lessons, etc, etc, etc...
What Im willing to do is commit my time (even being married with a young family) to running or help run anything (tourneys, etc..)
For new players, Im willing to help/train/teach/play with you to the extent that I am able for free.. Im willing to spearhead the start of as many pool league teams as are willing to play.... I know a bunch of players here in the area and personally captain a couple teams, I will push everyone I know here in the area personally to get them involved and play in anything we can organize...
I need help and a couple motivated henchment to paint something with this open pool canvas with me... I also, need some commited participants....
Please reply to this thread and/or PM me.
:grin: I don't need excuses, Im not making any...
Time to put up, who's with me? What can you give back? and for those not here in Tampa, what can you do to help? Can you tell me how to do this? WHat can AZ give back to help me do this for this scene?
~D4\/\/G~
Last edited: