TAR 17: Van Boening vs Mills Now Available On Demand

JCIN

TheActionReport.com
Gold Member
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
24906_275x407.jpg

This was one of my favorite matches we ever did. To this day it was one of the wildest things I have ever seen in a pool match. It also was the weakest I ever saw Shane get for a minute. Donny had him on the ropes. Theres a great story line in this match and it was a lot of fun to sweat it live.

The match 16 hours long in 9 parts. You can stream it to any device as well as download them all to keep if you like. This was filmed in 2009 so the production is not what we do today but its pretty good. Three cameras and commentary.

Price is $19.95 for the whole match and its available here: https://vimeo.com/ondemand/19579

JCIN

TheActionReport.com
Gold Member
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
bet this is a great match!

It was nuts. Donny put on a show. He made a ball on the break every single time except for once. For a couple hours the second day Shane was just shell shocked. Then he got a text from Nasty to quick jacking around and break hard LOL. Great match.

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Been wanting to watch this since you wrote about it a while back. Will be getting it soon as I get home!

What's the plan for the next out of the vault video?

Dang, forgot this was in the for sale section, sorry for the illegal bump hehe

JCIN

TheActionReport.com
Gold Member
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
Been wanting to watch this since you wrote about it a while back. Will be getting it soon as I get home!

What's the plan for the next out of the vault video?

Dang, forgot this was in the for sale section, sorry for the illegal bump hehe

Next up will be the John Showman DVD that I did a few years ago. Its a look at John building his first ivory handled cue as well a long interview, shop tour and look at his personal collection of cues.

After that will probably be TAR 20 SVB vs Earl on the 10 foot table in Ohio. Or as I like to call it : The Revenge Of Earlock Holmes

wjmqq.jpg

Big Chris

windycitycueshow.com
Silver Member
Rating - 97%
32   1   0
Justin, TAR was best thing going. First class all the way. You really put a lot of effort into bringing to us great matches, superb commentary, classic interviews, and instructional videos. Thank you very much, wish you were still operating. Big Chris.

JCIN

TheActionReport.com
Gold Member
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
Justin, TAR was best thing going. First class all the way. You really put a lot of effort into bringing to us great matches, superb commentary, classic interviews, and instructional videos. Thank you very much, wish you were still operating. Big Chris.

Thanks. No plans for any matches in the near future but TAR is not gone. I always said I could take a year and just work on nothing but getting out all the stuff I had stashed away. Thats what I will be doing. Also plan to work on the website and get things organized so they are easy to find. Lots to be done still.

Andrew Cleary and I will be doing some more instructional productions as well in the future.