TAR 25 Presented by OB Cues Day Two Stats

JCIN

TheActionReport.com
Gold Member
Here are the stats from day two of TAR 25: Hatch vs Dechaine presented by OB Cues sponsored by Kamui, Simonis and CSI:

Hatch-vs-Dechaine-Day-2-Stats-1.jpg

Hatch-vs-Dechaine-Day-2-Stats-2.jpg

We will have the final race to 25 beginning tomorrow at 7 PM eastern on theactionreport.com. The loop of todays match will run until 5 PM eastern on Sunday.
 
... what was the final score day 1?.... looks like 24 / 24 IF I am reading the chart right...
 
Score

Day 1 was 25 Dechaine 24 Hatch. Dechaine was down 5 games late, at 16-21. Tonight will be a great match. I am glad it worked out this way, hopefully more people will buy in to watch tonight so these events keep on happening. I plan on doing so.

I think the way TAR is doing this is very well thought out. For the players they have removed the obstacles for them to come and participate. A gauranteed payday is the way to go. If they have backers who wish to add money, well all the better.

Thanks TAR for providing us the venue to see these guys play.
 
Back
Top