TAR Forum

twrilyboy151

Registered
Good Morning, I have been browsing this forum for year, but just recently started posting on here. Years ago I remember there being an Action Room on here...... How do you get access to The Action Room?

JC

twrilyboy151

Registered
Jason, That link didnt work for some reason, it is giving me the below message.

"twrilyboy151, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."

Rubik's Cube

Pool Ball Collector
Silver Member
Good morning. :)

Just a guess, sir, but it might be due to your low post count? I had to post above a certain number before being permitted to submit images.

Good luck.

JazzyJeff87

AzB Plutonium Member
Silver Member
Alright, awesome! I guess I have some posting to do today! lol Thanks again for the help.

Yes that is the reason. I didn’t know about that either and then one day this random Action Room showed up. Imagine my disappointment when I got in there and saw all football junk. Lol

twrilyboy151

Registered
As you can see, I’ve had this username since 2011... I just never post anything, more or less just read stuff. But thanks for the information.

Cornerman

Cue Author...Sometimes
Gold Member
Silver Member
Good Morning, I have been browsing this forum for year, but just recently started posting on here. Years ago I remember there being an Action Room on here...... How do you get access to The Action Room?

JC
Just to nitpick, it is not the TAR room. TAR was The Action Report.

The Action Room forum might require a minimum number of posts.

rossaroni

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
If you don't have access now, you shouldn't have had it earlier.

This story does not add up!

I am almost 100% positive that the Action Room did not always have a requirement. The poster has been here since 2011, so there is not necessarily anything fishy about the situation.

Shorty34

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Like the OP, I have been around for years - but I read a lot more than I write...so my post count is below 50 and I can't see TAR, but I am certain I used to be able to...not sure when it changed, but it did for sure...

Shorty34

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
And just like that, I am at 50...yayyyy me...

I'll be back later...gotta check out this TAR thing...lol