TAR Podcast #3 is Live Tonight at 9PM Eastern

JCIN

TheActionReport.com
Gold Member
Mark Griffin and I are back this week for another podcast. Topics will include:

TAR 22 and 23

Mosconi Cup Breakdown and Prediction

Reaction to viewer feedback from last week.

We plan to answer a lot more questions from the chat this week as we have received some feedback asking for that and suggestions to make the podcast more interactive so we are going to give it a shot.

Show starts at 9 PM eastern/6 PM Pacific. You can join us tonight at www.theactionreport.com

The audio and video files of the podcast will be up by Thursday morning for anyone who wants to see it that cant catch it live.
 
Justin, are you going to show the interview with Shane from the Open?

Nope. I was using a new mic set up during the interview and the audio is pretty jacked up. I thought I could fix it to the point of being bearable but its not there yet. I'm going to keep working on it.
 
Back
Top