TAR Young Guns ??

one stroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Man, kick me in the teeth why don't ya. :p

I don't play as well on the BB as I do on the big tables ... but that's because my CB control gets away from me on the bb and I keep trying to play big-table shapes on a little table. :/ I know this and yet I keep falling back into that pattern. Someday, I'll figure it out. heh

Considering Sklyer finished high in the DCC banks this year, I'm guessing he plays pretty sporty on the big tables.

KoolKat9Lives - Early in the SVB/Alex race to 100 that's out on youtube right now, the commentators specifically mentioned the Burgman/Morra match as the Young Guns match. *shrug*

Burgman won that match Morra was out of his climate he had just left home and was on the road , He told me wants another crack at him any time any where,,, as for Skyler I was in Vegas and he talking with Kirkwood and he wanted to play him on a big table he later said he plays even with Warren Kiamco sorry if I spelled that wrong ,, so I would problay say he can play on both fairly well

Houstoer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Or a partners match. Lot of different sets one could think of doing, but will it be worth it for the extra price? TAR would have to pay 2 more players for showing up, would they get double the viewers? Probably not.

I'd like to see a "Mystery Match" as an appetizer, two players not announced to play the day before the main match, maybe shorten the main match to a straight 2 day race to 50 or something for that. Or maybe a ring game.

Very good point. Maybe they could do a undermatch with the upcoming BCA and junior nationals that are being held there. Somehow figure out what would be a good match; give them both a little jelly to play and put it on maybe on the Friday before the big guys play? just thinking out loud.

mrmagoo42

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Along with Jesse Engles, not heard much on him lately.

How about Chad Behnke? He plays pretty salty. If you were looking to do doubles match any of those young Behnke kids with a couple months practice could be a force!

best,

Justin

elvicash

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That would be another good one, maybe Scooter too?

No Scooter please. I think he is a bad apple with skills. Would rather not see anything Scooter has anything to do with because it might be on the square but probably will not be.

Just my opinion but its one that is shared by many.

Ken_4fun

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
No Scooter please. I think he is a bad apple with skills. Would rather not see anything Scooter has anything to do with because it might be on the square but probably will not be.

Just my opinion but its one that is shared by many.

I agree 100%.

The nits here and other places want to honor this nitwit with "Louie" award and other things and he is just bad for pool.

I wouldnt let him in my poolroom.

Ken

Ken_4fun

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have to laugh a little, Skyler was in action with SVB as much as possible at DCC.

Not that he was going to make a killing (he was getting a spot), he was playing Shane to LEARN, LEARN, LEARN.

Something that most on here dont understand.

I am very proud of Skyler, he is a great kid.

Ken