Tech Issue

BCn

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sorry for the tech difficulty folks. We got booted from the server and then getting back on was a little difficult.

Seems all better now.

Enjoy!

Good night
 
Thanks for the note, Rob. I was almost ready to call it quits when I saw this thread. BCN is the nuts!
 
BCn said:
Sorry for the tech difficulty folks. We got booted from the server and then getting back on was a little difficult.

Seems all better now.

Enjoy!

Good night

Thanks for making this available, BCn! Folks are really enjoying it.

BTW, Jay Helfert is EXCELLENT as a commentator. He knows the game, the players, and everybody likes Jay Helfert's style.

I also like Jerry Forsyth in the booth as well. Jay and Jerry would make a good duo for any upcoming matches.

Again, thanks for making this happen for the unfortunate folks back home. Very much appreciated! :)

JAM
 
Back
Top