L I F D 1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
chrome_screenshot_1653999154407.png

Last edited:

Chili Palmer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm pretty sure they only allow linking, instead of attachments, for videos due to the size of them. You may be able to upload videos directly to the Media section (which is not tied to the threads) then you could link it somehow?

Either way, I'm just here to test something and say your comment about joining in so I did :)

@Chili Palmer

Testing the @ callout ;)

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
Being a machinist for 15 yrs now ive never had to measure 5 decimal places back
dont know what you even call that lol

- .0003 is about the tightest ive had to hold

GoldCrown

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
That was the one to use in the 60’s
Seriously... our houseman was very good at it. He did use Elmers white, But nothing was Fudded ...I mean fudged. It held. For real...seriously...no kidding..not joking. This is an old thread renewed. I might start a new one. GLUES?.. CA or Elmer. Clear or White. Is Elmers available with heavy deadly toxic fumes.

Chili Palmer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
can you put them on with elmers?

Seriously... our houseman was very good at it. He did use Elmers white, But nothing was Fudded ...I mean fudged. It held. For real...seriously...no kidding..not joking. This is an old thread renewed. I might start a new one. GLUES?.. CA or Elmer. Clear or White. Is Elmers available with heavy deadly toxic fumes.

I did just read in some thread around here that someone does, in fact, use elmer's glue. Not sure if he was serious or joking, but seemed serious.