Texas open August 30 - September 2 At Skinny Bob's in Round Rock Texas

ironman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Please note the date change from the title. the dates are august 30-september 2.

Last edited:

ironman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
40th Texas open at askinnyBobs Billiards i Rond Rock Texas, august 30-september 2

The 49th annual Texas Open is upon us August 30-September 2 at Skinny Bob's In Round Rock Texas.
As of now this is $4000 added event
Race to 9 on both sides
Wnner break
magic rack

The players meeting and Auction will be held Friday evening and the exact tme, i will post in a day or so.
Play will start Sturday morning and each player is responible to know that ime.
Entry is $125.00 until August 13th and $150.00 afterwards.
You may pay by pay Pal and going to skinnybobs.com and using the Texas Open Tab. There is a $5.00 processing fee so the entry by Pay Pal is $139.oo, for the open division and $89.99 for the ladies division.

The ladies divison is:
Race to 7
Wnner break
magic rack is used.

Entry before August 13 is $75.00 or $100.00 afterwards.
The Candlewood Suites offers one bed rate of $54.00 and a one bedroom Suite with folding sofa for $74.00. Reservations cn be made at 512-828-0899 and using the Texas Open code.
We look forward to seeing everyone adn for further questions please callLewis jones at 870-299-3301 or Rich at 512-848-9362. You may also veist skinnybobs.com
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

filluptieu

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If I pay and cannot make the event am I able to receive a refund? Sometimes for work reasons I cannot travel at the end of the month