Texas Tornado Clicks Open / Nov 1-2 / FREE stream

SloMoHolic

When will then be now?
Silver Member
FREE high-quality live stream.

Vivian Villarreal presents:

The Texas Tornado Clicks 9-ball Open

Saturday and Sunday, November 1st and 2nd

$3000 added Open tournament (64 players)

$1500 added Women's tournament (32 players)

Clicks Billiards, San Antonio, TX

Watch live at www.SloMoHolic.com

This is going to be a GREAT tournament with some TOP players, and the FREE live stream will debut some awesome new features that you'll love!

Check out the updated player lists:

http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=376380

Coverage will begin Saturday no later than 12:00 PM CDT, with matches starting at approximately 1:30 PM (immediately after the brackets are drawn).

Coverage will continue Sunday no later than 12:00 PM CST. * (see note)

Live Streaming for LIVE Viewers

- Broadcast in 720p HD (and available at lower resolutions if needed)

- Compatible with almost all computers, tablets, and mobile phones

- Instant Replay and SloMo Instant Replay

- DVR feature - pause, rewind, fast forward, or watch from the beginning (and return to the live show at any time)

- Don't miss any action: No refreshing, no freezing, and no more ridiculous poorly timed full-screen ads

- If needed, simply adjust the quality setting to match your internet speed (most viewers can watch 720p), or choose AUTO

- Multiple cameras, with simultaneous coverage of multiple tables, in one stream

- Easy to read, high-quality, custom-built scoreboard system

- Live online brackets (links below)

- Vote online for which match to show next on the TV table (beta)

- Reliable, easy-to-use chat that is monitored by the streamer (until there are 100 comments per second :) )

- Minimal but focused commentary: No need to explain every single shot. This is 9-ball! :)

- Live updates from "field reporters" who bring the full tournament experience to you

- Streamed matches will be available for online review immediately!

- Fans attending the event in person will see the entire show on a big screen HDTV

- and many more features; too many to list...

If you enjoy live streams as much as I do, please join us. It's going to be great!

See you there!

-Blake

Watch live at www.SloMoHolic.com

Live online brackets:

Open brackets: http://challonge.com/ClicksOpen9ball

Women's brackets: http://challonge.com/ClicksWomens9ball

*NOTE: In Texas, Daylight Savings time ends early Sunday morning; Our clocks are set BACK one hour.

Last edited:

snuuker

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm shocked that the SloMoHolic.com domain wasn't already taken, lol.

Really looking forward to this with all the improvements you have made.

:grin:

Dead Money

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey there! I watched a bit of the stream preview Friday night/Saturday early am. Stream quality looks real good. Thanks for doing the tourney this weekend. I am hoping to watch quite a bit of it If I can!

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
today live slomotext-slomobooth-instaslomo-slow-motion-video-booth-photobooth-montrea.jpg
free high-quality live stream.

Vivian villarreal presents:

the texas tornado clicks 9-ball open

saturday and sunday, november 1st and 2nd

$3000 added open tournament (64 players)

$1500 added women's tournament (32 players)

clicks billiards, san antonio, tx

watch live at www.slomoholic.com

this is going to be a great tournament with some top players, and the free live stream will debut some awesome new features that you'll love!

Check out the updated player lists:

http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=376380

coverage will begin saturday no later than 12:00 pm cdt, with matches starting at approximately 1:30 pm (immediately after the brackets are drawn).

Coverage will continue sunday no later than 12:00 pm cst. * (see note)

live streaming for live viewers

- broadcast in 720p hd (and available at lower resolutions if needed)

- compatible with almost all computers, tablets, and mobile phones

- instant replay and slomo instant replay

- dvr feature - pause, rewind, fast forward, or watch from the beginning (and return to the live show at any time)

- don't miss any action: No refreshing, no freezing, and no more ridiculous poorly timed full-screen ads

- if needed, simply adjust the quality setting to match your internet speed (most viewers can watch 720p), or choose auto

- multiple cameras, with simultaneous coverage of multiple tables, in one stream

- easy to read, high-quality, custom-built scoreboard system

- live online brackets (links below)

- vote online for which match to show next on the tv table (beta)

- reliable, easy-to-use chat that is monitored by the streamer (until there are 100 comments per second :) )

- minimal but focused commentary: No need to explain every single shot. This is 9-ball! :)

- live updates from "field reporters" who bring the full tournament experience to you

- streamed matches will be available for online review immediately!

- fans attending the event in person will see the entire show on a big screen hdtv

- and many more features; too many to list...

If you enjoy live streams as much as i do, please join us. It's going to be great!

See you there!

-blake

watch live at www.slomoholic.com

live online brackets:

open brackets: http://challonge.com/clicksopen9ball

women's brackets: http://challonge.com/clickswomens9ball

*note: In texas, daylight savings time ends early sunday morning; our clocks are set back one hour.

9andout

Gunnin' for a 3 pack!!
Silver Member
I hope all streamers take note.
If all the above features work smoothly, this would be a huge breakthrough in streaming!!!
Can't wait.

SloMoHolic

When will then be now?
Silver Member
I apologize for the mixup, but the Texas Tornado stream will be offline until the Calcutta is finished.

Thanks for your understanding, we'll be back soon!

-Blake

SloMoHolic

When will then be now?
Silver Member
I can't wait to see the final 16 (plus the Women's division).

Internet issues have been solved, thanks to a different provider. Actually, we now have three separate internet providers so we're not beholden by one company's bad day.

Although it wasn't perfect, today's stream was very ambitious and despite the early internet issues, I am proud of the results. Can we do better? YES!!!

I have to admit, I was overconfident about the Internet, because I had done so much testing beforehand. Internet for live streaming is like gasoline for race car drivers, and my fancy tank sprung a leak, right after the starting line. Big fail. I admit that.

Bah. We all know how it goes sometimes, but that is no excuse. My apologies to those of you that tried to watch while the internet connection "disappeared" for us. I spent most of the day working on a solution, and I eventually found one that makes sense.

With all the new features I had planned to showcase, I didn't expect any problems from basic stuff like decent internet. Unfortunately, many of the new (awesome) features had to be neglected while I restored basic network service.

Well... No more. I now have local internet, AT&T, Sprint, AND Verizon, all available for our live streaming, just in case one of them has a poor service area or a bad day.

Thanks to the viewers that stuck with it and weathered the storm. I really appreciate that.

The immediate test of this new plan will be the remainder of this tournament. I hope you give us a shot.

We will be LIVE at or before noon CST, in 720 HD. Be there. Love it or hate it. Let me know. But please check it out.

Despite yesterday's setbacks, I am still committed to raising the bar and setting a higher standard for live streaming in the pool world.

We ALL want better pool live streaming. And we can have it.

Please join us.

www.SloMoHolic.com

Noon CST. Be there.

-Blake

Txstang1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
http://forums.azbilliards.com/images/icons/icon14.gif

great stream and thank you. can i make one suggestion ? maybe zoom in a little more on the playing surface/table.

All the features though, are awesome. pause, rewind , replay. never had that on any stream that i can remember

jimmyg

Mook! What's a Mook?
Silver Member
I can't wait to see the final 16 (plus the Women's division).

Internet issues have been solved, thanks to a different provider. Actually, we now have three separate internet providers so we're not beholden by one company's bad day.

Although it wasn't perfect, today's stream was very ambitious and despite the early internet issues, I am proud of the results. Can we do better? YES!!!

I have to admit, I was overconfident about the Internet, because I had done so much testing beforehand. Internet for live streaming is like gasoline for race car drivers, and my fancy tank sprung a leak, right after the starting line. Big fail. I admit that.

Bah. We all know how it goes sometimes, but that is no excuse. My apologies to those of you that tried to watch while the internet connection "disappeared" for us. I spent most of the day working on a solution, and I eventually found one that makes sense.

With all the new features I had planned to showcase, I didn't expect any problems from basic stuff like decent internet. Unfortunately, many of the new (awesome) features had to be neglected while I restored basic network service.

Well... No more. I now have local internet, AT&T, Sprint, AND Verizon, all available for our live streaming, just in case one of them has a poor service area or a bad day.

Thanks to the viewers that stuck with it and weathered the storm. I really appreciate that.

The immediate test of this new plan will be the remainder of this tournament. I hope you give us a shot.

We will be LIVE at or before noon CST, in 720 HD. Be there. Love it or hate it. Let me know. But please check it out.

Despite yesterday's setbacks, I am still committed to raising the bar and setting a higher standard for live streaming in the pool world.

We ALL want better pool live streaming. And we can have it.

Please join us.

www.SloMoHolic.com

Noon CST. Be there.

-Blake

Blake, your links take me to youtube.

J

frankw

Semi Retired Bodybuilder
Silver Member
I enjoyed the stream, thank you for all the hard work you put in. There were some pretty awesome shots ( Vivians kick and Franklins table length draw from the rail come to mind)
Looking forward to more good stuff today!

Last edited:

SloMoHolic

When will then be now?
Silver Member
Up next on the main TV table:
Hillbilly vs Ricardo Nixon
And on the secondary TV table:
CJ Wiley vs Daniel Coffman

Commentators for the next match(es) will be Tang Hoa and Drew McCoy!

We're down to the final 8, and it's starting to get intense!

www.SloMoHolic.com

See you there!

-Blake