Thank You AZ and Lucasi

Mkbtank

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
When I got the pm from Jerry F saying that I won in the Holiday drawing, I thought there was either a joke or a mistake lol. But it really does pay to be a gold member.

This morning in the mail I received this. A brand new Lucasi 3x6 black leather case. Thank you very much!!! It's beautiful!

Mitch

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419343390.016483.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1419343399.716256.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1419343409.400764.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1419343417.100763.jpg
 
When I got the pm from Jerry F saying that I won in the Holiday drawing, I thought there was either a joke or a mistake lol. But it really does pay to be a gold member.

This morning in the mail I received this. A brand new Lucasi 3x6 black leather case. Thank you very much!!! It's beautiful!

Mitch

View attachment 368121View attachment 368122View attachment 368123View attachment 368124

That really is a sharp looking case, now i'm really jealous that i didnt win !!!

This is a great perk to becoming a GOLD MEMBER, for just a few cents a day....why not !!!

Good Luck and Enjoy It !!

-Steve
 
This is one hell of a sleek looking case. I wonder if overseas member would be able to participate in the drawing.
 
Back
Top