I want to publically thank Dennis Dieckman for helping me get to SBE. You have been a good friend and it was nice to be introduced to your significant other. I think you are very fortunate to have a sweet girlfriend.
I know you are moving on with a new chapter in your life and I wish you the best. Your protege Jeff Lewis is a great guy and I look forward to Dieckman Cues made by Jeff Lewis for many years. He will continue the top quality every one expects from Dieckman Cues under your tutelage.
http://www.lewiscreek.net/lc_home.htm
I know you are moving on with a new chapter in your life and I wish you the best. Your protege Jeff Lewis is a great guy and I look forward to Dieckman Cues made by Jeff Lewis for many years. He will continue the top quality every one expects from Dieckman Cues under your tutelage.
http://www.lewiscreek.net/lc_home.htm