THANK YOU JB CASES

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
i have a jb rugged 3x4/2x5 for several years
recently the metal hook on the backstrap that attaches to the metal ring broke
after a pm with john barton ...THANK YOU JOHN.... (y) :)
i went to the website followed the instructions /explained my problem and 2 weeks later received the replacement part
👋👋👋
wanted to share a positive experience

RunEmOut08

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I recently picked up my first Ultimate Rugged Case. I have had multiple Whitten cases over the years and a Justis and have always appreciated the quality of higher end cases. With that said, my next case will be a leather JB case. I am really impressed with the build quality and stability of the cues inside of the case. This type of customer service makes me feel even better about that next purchase.

Reactions: bbb

Johnny Rosato

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i have a jb rugged 3x4/2x5 for several years
recently the metal hook on the backstrap that attaches to the metal ring broke
after a pm with john barton ...THANK YOU JOHN.... (y) :)
i went to the website followed the instructions /explained my problem and 2 weeks later received the replacement part
👋👋👋
wanted to share a positive experience
6 or 7 years ago my dog chewed through my strap, destroyed it but didn't touch any other part of the case.
He hasn't chewed anything in years but was attracted to the strap for some reason.
I communicated directly with John via phone, he said he would send me one and asked if I had a picture.
I told him I had thrown it away but I could send him a picture my dog, he laughed and in a few days I received a new strap! lol

TommyT

Obsessed
Silver Member
John had me send in my case because I wanted to have a rubber pad put on the foot of the case to protect it. John said it would take awhile and sent me a case to use while mine was being repaired and only asked that I give it away to someone who needed and would appreciate a new case. Now that’s customer service !

Mr. Wiggles

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
John is very generous! Donates cases for various benefits all the time. Good guy and likes to jump in the green box sometimes!

Reactions: bbb