Thank You Sky Sports

cashin

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I would just like to thank Sky Sports for 4 days of great pool at an affordable price. It was well worth the 15 Bucks. Can't wait until next year.
Keep up the good work.

David
 
agreed

cashin said:
I would just like to thank Sky Sports for 4 days of great pool at an affordable price. It was well worth the 15 Bucks. Can't wait until next year.
Keep up the good work.

David
tap,tap,tap
 
cashin said:
I would just like to thank Sky Sports for 4 days of great pool at an affordable price. It was well worth the 15 Bucks. Can't wait until next year.
Keep up the good work.

David
Unfortunately I had to watch it all free on Sky Sports. I only wish I could have paid to watch on a PC too. It's no fun on a 78" surroundsound HD screen I can tell you. Being able to see the fingerprints on the cue ball and dust mites mating on the rails really detracts from the spectacle of it.

But at least I get to gloat about it so it's not all bad.

Boro Nut
 
Hahaha I had my local Rileys to put it up on the big screen all for myself...
Fantastic viewing, free drinks and somebody to get them for me....
 
Oh Well.. all of my ancestors are from England, so it was bitter sweet for me. CONGRATULATIONS!...........................................................
Boro Nut said:
Unfortunately I had to watch it all free on Sky Sports. I only wish I could have paid to watch on a PC too. It's no fun on a 78" surroundsound HD screen I can tell you. Being able to see the fingerprints on the cue ball and dust mites mating on the rails really detracts from the spectacle of it.

But at least I get to gloat about it so it's not all bad.

Boro Nut
 
Kudos as well. I liked the ability to pay on a daily basis. I paid $5.00 for 3 days, since I didnt watch it Saturday and didnt know if I would be around on Sunday.

For me it was absolutely a ton better watching LIVE pool rather than a replay of something you already know the results of. I found myself actually getting into the matches. I wish we had more live pool opportunities on my television.

Heck, I dont watch replays of baseball/football games either once I know the results.
 
Back
Top