Thank You Trav D & Mr Jim Pierce!

Wright Shot

Sugartree Madness
Silver Member
Just purchased the Bacote w/ Ebony Points made by Jim Pierce from Trav D today. I must say, it's the most awesome all around cue ever! It fits me to a T. It's not too flashy but the wood grains are amazing. I have never had a cue with a linen wrap before and was a little skeptical but I can say that that this is gonna be my everyday shooter. Sorry Ikon 7, time to play back up for a while. Stopped at Grady's on the way home and beat my buddy in a straight pool race to 100 on a pretty damn decent 9' Diamond table. Was an awesome way to play hooky on a Monday afternoon.
-Chris


NEW Everday Shooter: Jim Pierce
 
Congrats! Jim Pierce makes a quality cue!!

I saw that cue in the for sale forum and it is a real beauty. I prefer wrapless cues but I considered making an offer on it. I would put a solid black stack leather wrap on that cue and never look back.
 
Just purchased the Bacote w/ Ebony Points made by Jim Pierce from Trav D today. I must say, it's the most awesome all around cue ever! It fits me to a T. It's not too flashy but the wood grains are amazing. I have never had a cue with a linen wrap before and was a little skeptical but I can say that that this is gonna be my everyday shooter. Sorry Ikon 7, time to play back up for a while. Stopped at Grady's on the way home and beat my buddy in a straight pool race to 100 on a pretty damn decent 9' Diamond table. Was an awesome way to play hooky on a Monday afternoon.
-Chris


NEW Everday Shooter: Jim Pierce


Sorry man I just saw this post. I am glad you are enjoying it. That bacote is just insane in that cue. Thanks again man and enjoy it, Trav.
 
Back
Top