Thanks to all me and my full splice ass our out

hillscues

American Craftsmanship
Silver Member
Thanks to all .... it’s been fun...

Thanks to u all.. I had 20 years building cues. Amazing had so much fun along the way building cue building Machinery and amazing cues... I walked into my shop every single day and looked up and said God thank you. I put my heart and everything I did . Life hayes it’s bumps in the road’s the recession hit all the pool halls. It was hard to weather the storm but I did . In the midst of it all I broke my back racing motocross and went through a divorce it was tough on me and my business. I kept on making cues . It was a fun 20 Years ... I will miss it . Thanks

Last edited:

qbilder

slower than snails
Silver Member
Not working out so well with Rick? You're a talented guy & no doubt will do just fine whatever path you choose. Good luck.

DaveK

Still crazy after all these years
Silver Member
Hope your road smooth's out Darrin. I am proud to have one of your full splice cues in my rack !

Best Regards,

Dave in Saskatoon :)

cueman

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I pray all goes well in your new direction for career and life.

Petros Andrikop

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Owned a Hill cue years ago, sold it to a nice guy from another city who unfortunately passed away, don't know anything about where it is now. It was an 8 pointer, fine craftsmanship.
I appreciate this man's work, and the fact he has build excellent quality cues through the years despite personal difficulties.
All the best to you Sir.

Petros

hillscues

American Craftsmanship
Silver Member
I pray all goes well in your new direction for career and life.

Thanks Chris.. I enjoyed buying and talking to u . I did over 15 years building cues Loved it . Broke my back racing motocross in 2010 , than hit a devorce . Could not stand in front of the lathe . I built Cues from the heart and loved what I did . It just was not there anymore . My cues will live on as there nice ... I did the full splice and tons of great points cues . I’m a super soft hearted guy and loved to rebuild any cue that came into my shop .

Sunchaser

Belgian Malinois
Silver Member
I too wish you good luck and prosperity for the future. How about a picture of your player? I know you must have kept the best for yourself... I hope you did! Matt D.