"The Decider" Earl Vs Shane Advance purchace BONUS!

Does anyone know if the tip deal is still available?
Thanks

I'm very confident it is. It wouldn't surprise me if Kamui extended it beyond 100 either. You buy your PPV at www.povpool.com. However, it doesn't make mention of the tip deal on the site beyond a comment & reply in the comment section - IMO missing some marketing exposure and increased PPVers.

Anyway, send a PM or email to the OP - bfdlad (Mark Cantrill, the man behind the curtain) or ask in the pov site's comment/email section . Mark is always responsive.
 
Last edited:
As a Member of The Fraternal Order of Eagles I think its great to have this take place in one of our own spaces. They are called Aeries by the way.

A few years back I worked with Mark to put on a Night with the Pros that I thought went off great. Not even Earl complained! In fact he was extremely complimentary. Might have been a show but it seemed very genuine.
I had thought about having it at my Aerie as we have room but getting a table there and setup and keeping the costs right was the issue.

I am really interested in seeing how this works out and it might inspire me to do something with my Aerie or something in our district here in SoCal.

I wish not only the Helena Aerie but POV, Mark, the players and everyone else involved much good luck.

If I was anywhere near there I would have to be present in person.
 
As a Member of The Fraternal Order of Eagles I think its great to have this take place in one of our own spaces. They are called Aeries by the way.

A few years back I worked with Mark to put on a Night with the Pros that I thought went off great. Not even Earl complained! In fact he was extremely complimentary. Might have been a show but it seemed very genuine.
I had thought about having it at my Aerie as we have room but getting a table there and setup and keeping the costs right was the issue.

I am really interested in seeing how this works out and it might inspire me to do something with my Aerie or something in our district here in SoCal.

I wish not only the Helena Aerie but POV, Mark, the players and everyone else involved much good luck.

If I was anywhere near there I would have to be present in person.

Hey Frank, I guess I just missed you as you were in Phoenix last weekend I think. I don't go to the pool rooms much but I would have tried to get there and say hi. The event wedid with you was great you did an awesome job, catered and felt very exclusive. Hope we get to do another with you.
 
Does anyone know if the tip deal is still available?
Thanks

Yes, tips are still available. Since Daniel/POV Pool are at the BCA event and possibly putting the word out the I am not sure how long they will last. The tip deal is great
 
Almost there guys and gals. So we will be doing the drawing for the posters in the two days.

Sign up right away at www.POVPOOL.COM for your chance to win and your Kamui tip voucher.
 
Hey Mark,

Will this stream be viewable via an Android mobile device/phone? apologies if this has been asked already...


Eric
 
Last edited:
Hey Mark,

Will this stream be viewable via an Android mobile device/phone? apologies if this has been asked already...


Eric

Hey Eric, I am finding out or trying to right now. I will post the answer as soon as I get it. Thanks,
Mark
 
Hey Mark,

Will this stream be viewable via an Android mobile device/phone? apologies if this has been asked already...


Eric

Ok, Eric, Just got word from Daniel at POV Pool that it will be available and it is being set up today. He said to wait a day or so tough. Not sure why, as I have already said I am a Dumbass when it coms to this stuff. :) I guess if that is your deciding factor (Pun intended) Wait til its set up but hopefully today it will be done. Thanks you for your interest an support.
 
Back
Top