The Derby woof fest!

jhanso18

Broken Lock
Silver Member
I've been watching a bunch of Derby woofing and gambling videos. I've never been, but I really want to go!

Any one feel like sharing some stories this morning?

I was ROLLING ON THE FLOOR, watching a video of Scooter and Deathball!!!

Thanks,
 
Post

I've been watching a bunch of Derby woofing and gambling videos. I've never been, but I really want to go!

Any one feel like sharing some stories this morning?

I was ROLLING ON THE FLOOR, watching a video of Scooter and Deathball!!!

Thanks,

-
Please share video links.

Rob.M
 
I've been watching a bunch of Derby woofing and gambling videos. I've never been, but I really want to go!

Any one feel like sharing some stories this morning?

I was ROLLING ON THE FLOOR, watching a video of Scooter and Deathball!!!

Thanks,

I watched that train wreck. It's good for the entertainment value, but just flat out annoying if you're wanting to see some action.
 
I watched that train wreck. It's good for the entertainment value, but just flat out annoying if you're wanting to see some action.

Pretty much. my thoughts.

I can't link the video from work. No youtube here... :(
 
Back
Top