The hustlers Full episode

bdorman

Dead money
Silver Member
I'm bumping this to see if anyone has a link.

I don't get TruTV on my cable, so hopefully they'll post them on youtube or sumpin'

Bustah360

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yea I wanted to know if there were recorded episodes on stream somewhere. If you don't have the right cable provider, you won't be able to catch the shows. TRUtv aren't offering them to stream off their website, I checked there first. No dice on YouTube either.

ctyhntr

RIP Kelly
Silver Member
Check with the manager of your local poolhall to see if can show it. Sports bars usually most order the most comprehensive package available, so they can show ANY broadcast sport show, and TruTV is usually part of that bundle.

TruTV is showing the first two episodes again today starting at 1PM Eastern Time.

KAP1976

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
with it being a three-day weekend I'm guessing you won't see anything uploaded to the TruTV site until Tuesday.

BRussell

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
with it being a three-day weekend I'm guessing you won't see anything uploaded to the TruTV site until Tuesday.

And even then It looks like they require a cable subscription for viewing full episodes.

ctyhntr

RIP Kelly
Silver Member
The schedule for episode 3&4 is already up for this coming Friday.

At this rate, all ten episodes will be broadcast before Fourth of July weekend.

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
And even then It looks like they require a cable subscription for viewing full episodes.

Yes, I tried to check things on my phone a bit ago to see if I can get their stream and it told me I was outside the service area and would be limited to what I can see.

Cameron Smith

is kind of hungry...
Silver Member
You can purchase individual episodes for $2 off of www.amazon.com. Just search for "the hustler on trutv" and it will come up. I also saw that you can get a season pass for $14.

You can only purchase of you live in the U.S. No good for us Canadians.

SouthernDraw

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Be Sure to DVR 'Hustlers' if you have on TV for Ratings

The digital age has changed how executives monitor their shows performance. The cable and satellite companies can now monitor how many times shows get DVR'd and watched On-Demand. So, if you watch it on your TV package, you can also record it and bump the show in that category. The value of purchasing from streaming service is obvious. Also, it is supposed to be simulcast on AZBTV, per American Billiard Radio.

Edit: Oh yeah you can also rate it on IMBD and Rotten Tomatoes. Often can bump up a show by encouraging new viewers. ...Or kill it. Lastly, social media.

Last edited:

j_zippel

Big Tuna
Silver Member
You can purchase individual episodes for $2 off of www.amazon.com. Just search for "the hustler on trutv" and it will come up. I also saw that you can get a season pass for $14.

You can only purchase of you live in the U.S. No good for us Canadians.

Us Canadians are screwed once again by the long dick of the internet.. I got better things do do anyways, nhl playoffs are on an it's maple syrup season so I'm busy tapping trees for sap and eating peameal bacon. FTW

Note: maybe HOLA would work with a US IP address. I'd pay $2 an episode to support the series

BRussell

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Can you just watch the whole thing or do they have to air first?

They'll have to air first. Actually none of the episodes are up right now. Usually the rule is they put them up the next day, but maybe the holiday has delayed it. And the show just went up today, because I checked iTunes yesterday and it wasn't there, so it could also be that they're still in the process of putting the show up.

macguy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
They'll have to air first. Actually none of the episodes are up right now. Usually the rule is they put them up the next day, but maybe the holiday has delayed it. And the show just went up today, because I checked iTunes yesterday and it wasn't there, so it could also be that they're still in the process of putting the show up.

I checked the on demand on comcast and it was not there. Maybe in a few days.

I just checked on demand again and it in on now. So I figured I would give it another watch. I watched most of the first episode again using the fast forward a lot. I could not make myself watch the second episode at all. It just makes your skin crawl. It is just not watch-able I'm sorry.

Last edited:

j_zippel

Big Tuna
Silver Member
$15 for the entire season is a great deal.
Good for them to make it available in such a way.

It's Geoblocked outside of the US so it woin't let me purchase. ohh that's great... guess instead of buying it i'll stream it for free in a week or so.

Sorry I tried